Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.
41 - 60 (of 338) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
At first my due date was July 4th. But it was off. That explains why my measurements were always a week or two ahead with every doctor I ...
2 answers |
I had my doctoe appt yesterday and was a little bummed because eventhough I've had a ton of contractions I'm still at 1-2 cm. Ugh. But I'...
5 answers |
Last tuesday 5/28 I was in the hospital I had high BP and protein in my urine and they sent me home to do the 24hr urine thing and then i...
2 answers |
Emmalyn Vera arrived June 4 at 9:05 pm weighing 7 lbs 13 oz and was 5 days overdue! Delivery was pretty good! I unfortunately got a 3rd d...
8 answers |
Went to the doctor yesterday! I was Dilated to a three and doc said my cervix was ready. Set a date to Induce for the 12th. Super excited...
4 answers |
I was due May 30! I'm 4 cms dilated and babies head is engaged but still no baby! The Dr didn't think if even make it till 40 weeks but h...
8 answers |
Well I've been in the hospital since thursday and had her Friday. So happy we gget to go home today after I get my staples out! She's do...
8 answers |
Last year I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks, only indication was light spotting. I am now finally pregnant again at 6 weeks but had light sp...
1 answer |
Maddilyne Elizabeth is here <3 Born at 6:03PM 7Lbs 5 ounces by C section! My water broke and I wouldn't dilate past 3 CM
8 answers |
Does anyone else feel like baby is going to fall out every time u stand up. It hurts do bad. Does this mean its almost time
4 answers |
So I went to see the new doctor and I am sooooo glad I did. My baby is fine and where she was head up (breech) and my previous doctor was...
4 answers |
5506662 tn?1369337925
Im a ftm, due June 13. I dont think what Ive been experiencing has been contractions but I get really bad pains like below my ribs. They ...
4 answers |
Ive been spotting for about a week and just right now i wiped and it was bright red blood. Should i go to the hospital? Im 38 wks+ 3 days
2 answers |
Well I'm due on Monday and I'm experiencing really strong contractions however there really far apart and nothing's progressing, I'm on s...
2 answers |
Welp my protein is high and so is my BP still so I'm being admitted. And they will put the pill in to soften my cervix and if that doesn'...
6 answers |
I dont know how many of you believe in this myth but theres a full moon this weekend! Hopefully theres a couple babys ready to get out! ...
3 answers |
Well they sent me back to the hospital, my BP is 130/90 and the protein in my urine went from 30 to 300! This headache is killing me too!...
2 answers |
kik
If anyone wants to add me on KIK my names BrittaniNicolee It will be a lot easier to update someone from KIK since we are all heading i...
2 answers |
1374102 tn?1363013079
Wow
Wow ladies June is right around the corner only 2 days away.. I am only 12 days away from meeting my baby girl and couldn't be more excit...
4 answers |
Went in for checkup at 1pm and they induced me at 4 only just over 37 weeks wasnt prepared for this just yet but oh well its nearly 8pm n...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...