Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.
61 - 80 (of 338) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I just have to say I'm super excited. I finally get to see a doctor tomorrow at 1pm. I last saw a doctor the first week in May and since ...
1 answer |
39+1 Went to the drs and a lot of protien in my urine and high BP. Maybe baby time soon !
9 answers |
Went in to labor on Friday night! Contractions 4 min apart. The dr on call have me meds to stop them because my dr was out of town. Been ...
2 answers |
I went to the hospital for dehydration and the nurse said I was split and 1cm dilated.....what does split mean
2 answers |
I've been having the worst cramps in my left calf for the past 2 days :-( I've been eating bananas (long distance runners eat for potassi...
8 answers |
Wooo! 9 days til my due date <3 I'm so excited to meet my baby girl! :')
1 answer |
Finally had a proper chat with a senior midwife and I'm all booked in for a c-section on the 8th July. Its a week or so after my edd so I...
2 answers |
What is a sweep and when and why do you get it done? I'm ftm 34+3
6 answers |
hey y'all so yesterday morning i lost what i believe would have been my mucous plug it was white and thik thick thick like boogers and to...
1 answer |
Ok so my doctor 3 wks ago told me I'm supposed to get seen weekly because of the meds I'm on..and yet they keep schedule adjusting me so ...
4 answers |
I went to my dr appointment (I'm 32+5) yesterday and my dr said my little boys heart beat was great and he was growing right on track! Sh...
9 answers |
I have been in active labor but not progressing. They thought a infection but guess what it was not. She arrived at 5:12 am this morning....
8 answers |
So thursday night I lost my mucous plug and then friday I started leaking fluid every time I went to the bathroom and then I started gett...
6 answers |
Just lost my mucus plug!! Yay! Sign of progress1
6 answers |
Yay the time has finally come ! I'm soo excited I can't wait to see what my baby girl is getting from all our loved ones , shess almost h...
1 answer |
Does anybody know if there's a way to tell if baby is head down other than dr visits? I keep feeling hiccups in my very low abdomen but ...
7 answers |
I'm 37.3 weeks and very sore and can't move. Been having server cramping and contractions as well add some brown discharge every day. Wen...
10 answers |
The past two days I have been having Contractions with cramping. Yesterday they started out 1.5 hours apart and by the end of the day the...
1 answer |
On the morning of the 9th I went into labor all of a sudden. It progressed very quickly! I was 36 weeks so they went ahead and did an eme...
16 answers |
Just wanted to say Happy Mothers Day to all of us moms and moms to be. Here's hoping we're all on the fast track to our June babies!!!
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community Resources