Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

81 - 100 (of 338) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So is anyone else at the point of counting down the days? And I mean in the way of HURRY THE F UP!!!! I want my daughter as healthy as possible but honestly I would be more then ok with her coming any time now. And I do mean like literat...
  Posted
Had anyone had a bad non stress test. I got news today that my baby girl is not moving like she should. Her heart rate us low and the Dr said I need to keep and eye on her movements. Said if they don't pick up I have to call them and see...
  Posted
4154024 tn?1363759331
I am currently 33 weeks pregnant. I had no plans to put together a baby shower for my second child, opposite sex since I relocated 500 miles from home. (From Northern Calif to Southern Calif, I made no plans to travel back home for the e...
  Posted
Okay so im a first time mom, and im wondering what the signs of contractions are. I havent had the braxton hicks ones and I live like an hour and a half from the hospital. My due date is june 6th, and im nervous.
  Posted
Im 32 weeks and for the past two days ive been having really bad period like cramps and also the top of my stomach keeps getting hard. My mother keeps telling me to drink water and it will go away but it hasn't -_- gahh. I also haven't f...
  Posted
Hi girls, I woke up this morning and noticed that I had been bleeding, I have also been feeling a lot of pressure down there. Also I am also leaking small amounts of liquid from my vagina, is this my water releasing slowly?? I'm due J...
  Posted
Anyone else's legs/feet swelling bad? 32 wks and can't get my shoes on today lol.
  Posted
I only have 59 more days until my little man is due! Can't wait! 59 sounds so long compared to 2 months so Yayay 2 months to go. Due June 30!!! Any other excites June mamas?
  Posted
I am 35 weeks and yesterday my dr told me the baby is in position, resting on my cervix and my cervix has already softened! All today I can feel the baby putting more and more pressure on my cervix. It feels like she is trying to come ou...
  Posted
1374102 tn?1363013079
Is any one else feeling extremly tired now? I am 32 weeks.
  Posted
Is any one else have issues with there vjj swelling? It hurts and very Uncomfortable!
  Posted
Hi im just concern I am 32 weeks pregnant I go in for a scheduled c section on june 11th. I am very nervous cause I have anemia and I have to get a c section on june 11 and was wondering can I die from me be anemic and then have to get a...
  Posted
4154024 tn?1363759331
I'm not worried but am I the only person that haven't felt braxton hicks this far along in pregnancy? My baby remains active inside my belly. Currently, he is still facing up so Im hoping in the upcoming weeks he will face down.
  Posted
Been having period like cramps for 2 days and am 31 weeks...so is that something to worry about? I have a dr appt next week so can it wait till then? My abdomen has been rock hard with Braxton hicks contractions for days too...could that...
  Posted
I am 34 weeks and have been having severe anxiety. Is anyone else? This is my first child and I'm worried about almost everything. My best friends try to help but don't really kno what to do. Its almost like the first trimester mood swin...
  Posted
3175359 tn?1348078633
Hi ladies! 32.5 wks, FTM here. For the last 2 months baby boy has been pinching a nerve in my leg that makes the whole front of my left thigh numb...actually it feels like it's been shot up with Novocaine -- like I can feel pressure bu...
  Posted
This may be TMI but I'm a first ttime mom and curious to see if anyone has felt this way, I have been having this really weird feeling it doesn't really hurt just uncomfortable in my vagina. Like when you get an exam and they put the t...
  Posted
Day has been long having contraptions one every hour to two hours! Hoping baby will stay put for at least another four weeks. Any one else doing this
  Posted
4355170 tn?1365797879
Soooo ever since I moved back to Maryland with my boyfriend and we found out that I was pregnant the friends I thought I had just disappeared. To make matters worse I am now unemployed and my boyfriend and I share a car I am stuck at hom...
  Posted
5378772 tn?1367127937
From the time I started birth control, I have had a lot of extra vaginal disharge. With my pregnancy, I have noticed that I am having more and it has a bit more of a color to it. It is generally a light yellow/green color. I have been te...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community Resources