Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.
101 - 120 (of 338) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im 33 weeks and ive been having lots of shooting pain on my lower back. Should i be worried???
2 answers |
Am just about 32 weeks! I have to other children when is a good time to start packing bags for them and the baby and my self?
6 answers |
Is there anyone else who is having this problem. For the last week my right foot has been in so much pain and so swollen that my tips of ...
4 answers |
Any one else 60 days or less and don't feel prepared. We have all the clothes we need. Have blanket carseat.some bottles. Swing, bassinet...
7 answers |
My family and i want to go to chicago from may 2nd to the 6th, but we live in colorado. Thats a 12 to 14 hour drive but i'll be 35 weeks ...
3 answers |
I'm so excited I have 70 days left. She is measuring big, so I have a few growth ultrasounds scheduled. I'm ready for my hips and pelvic ...
2 answers |
It hurts to set stand lay down walk can't do anything with out being miserable. Anyone else feel this way
2 answers |
Yesterday I was asked by a coworker how far along I am. I told her almost 30 wks. She replied "OMG you're not even to 30 wks? You can't g...
2 answers |
1374102 tn?1363013079
Not a question just super excited to announce that we have a date set for our baby girl to be here through a repeat C-section June 10th w...
2 answers |
It hurts to set stand lay down walk can't do anything with out being miserable. Anyone else feel this way
I have done good throughout my prgnancy without my anxiety meds....now since im so close to due date my anxiety is raging im so scared of...
2 answers |
Anyone else getting extremely ready to be done with being pregnant? I'm on my last pregnancy so I'm trying to savor every experience but ...
16 answers |
I already asked this on another forum but i want as much feed back as i can get lol....So I have had pain in the back of my heels since I...
6 answers |
This will be my first baby and was wondering what all I need to take to the hospital with me....any ideas?
3 answers |
Today I had to go in for leaking. Dr said I have small hole that is causing the leaking. I have had a bad cold for a week now. When I co...
4 answers |
How many of you are 30 weeks and baby head down. Any of you have baby measuringat small.
2 answers |
I have 7 more weeks til my daughter is due but I don't think she will make it that long! Anyone else have that feeling? I was curious a...
5 answers |
4154024 tn?1363759331
The dark line that runs from my belly button to my pubic bone finally showed up at 29 weeks. I wanted to know when your Linea Nigra appea...
3 answers |
How many of u are having a girl and carriung low. Am 28a weeks and carrying really low and have been since I started showing. Dr says it ...
5 answers |
Had my ultrasound today and we found out were having a baby boy!! Yay I can't wait to meet him! Only 82 more days to go!
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community Resources