Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2014.
Baby Harrison (Harri) Christopher Michael Debbage was was born at 10:58pm on July 1st. I had a stretch and sweep the 30th, and had some s...
My little man finally arrived! After being sent home yesterday at 7 am, because I was still only 3 cm, I labored at home for as long as p...
scheduled to go in Thursday morning at 8 am, so by Thursday night or Friday morning my son will finally be here! if he comes Friday morni...
Went back to hospital at midnight on Saturday 28th for pain relief ended up getting sent to Halifax hospital due to raised pulse and high...
I'm so impatient & frustrated & disappointed my baby hasn't made his appearance yet. it's so discouraging. if I don't have him by Monday ...
...but might not be staying. Even though I have been having contractions for 7 1/2 hours, and they are close together (4 mins when I sto...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.