Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2014.

1 - 20 (of 362) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm in need of help. I found out I was pregnant in September but my issue is that I had sex with and old friend august 23 and I started my period on the 28th. I met my current boyfriend and had sex with him on the 30 for the first time ...
  Posted
When does the baby blues go away?
  Posted
1960984 tn?1328471828
??
Sooo how is everyone and their babies and how is everyone finding motherhood? Whether its your first or not its still a big adjustment.
  Posted
So my lochia stopped for 4 days until my husband and I had sex again. This was about 4 weeks pp.  The first time was fine, nothing went wrong.  We had sex a second time, and I was bleeding a little. Barely bleeding, i'd say more brown ...
  Posted
1960984 tn?1328471828
Baby Harrison (Harri) Christopher Michael Debbage was was born at 10:58pm on July 1st. I had a stretch and sweep the 30th, and had some spotting. Yesterday morning i lost my plug, and after a long walk too i had alot of bleeding, made my...
  Posted
My little man finally arrived! After being sent home yesterday at 7 am, because I was still only 3 cm, I labored at home for as long as possible. I went back at 2 pm and was already 8 cm and in tremendous pain. By the time they got me ...
  Posted
scheduled to go in Thursday morning at 8 am, so by Thursday night or Friday morning my son will finally be here! if he comes Friday morning he'll be a 4th of July baby! I'm so happy to finally see the light at the end of a long tunnel lo...
  Posted
Went back to hospital at midnight on Saturday 28th for pain relief ended up getting sent to Halifax hospital due to raised pulse and high blood pressure. Got to Halifax hospital I was 3cm. Was in labour and contracting for 14hrs. I got ...
  Posted
I'm so impatient & frustrated & disappointed my baby hasn't made his appearance yet. it's so discouraging. if I don't have him by Monday they're going to schedule my induction. I really really don't want to be induced :/ wah
  Posted
...but might not be staying. Even though I have been having contractions for 7 1/2 hours, and they are close together (4 mins when I stopped counting), I am still only 3 cm. I just tried doing laps around the maternity wing, so I am ho...
  Posted
I went hospital as im having contractions every 4-5mins. They said it's not real labour coz im in so much pain due to my baby being back to back and facing thr wrong way. They sent Me home with 2 codeine (2!! Like what the hell are they...
  Posted
Im timing contractions at 4-5 mins there not extremely painful just uncomfy like sharp period pains starting in my lower back then making there way round lasting just under a minute. Should I wait till my waters break before going to ho...
  Posted
I'm at 40+1 and no sign of baby yet. How about everyone else?
  Posted
he finally arrived on 6/ 24 /14 on the 23rd starting around 8 p.m. My contractions are 5 to 7 minutes apart my water finally broke at10 minutes until 7 pm on the 24th, he finally arrived at 10:06 p.m. drug free baby!:-)
  Posted
Iv now officially had 2 sweeps and it bloody hurt this time. Booked in to be induced on Wednesday 2nd July I'll be 41wks + 4days. Xx hopefully jack is here before Wednesday tho xx
  Posted
he is here 6/24/14 went from 3 to 5 to pushing in less than an hour, so glad it's done:-)
  Posted
Well my due date is July 5th, but due to me being high risk and on lovenox/heparin shots, I am booked for induction 27 June, 4 days away!! This is our first baby and I am getting so nervous, I have an appointment tomorrow where they will...
  Posted
My due date was yesterday and im scheduled for an ultrasound and a non stress test tomorrow then induction thursday. But whats a non stress test and whats the purpose?
  Posted
Ended up in hospital all day due to high blood pressure :-( but it finally went down and I got a membrane sweep which was very uncomfortable but hopefully it works xx
  Posted
Baby is good. Only took 20 minutes, because he was cooperative. Had my ultrasound to check fluid levels and it was a 17. They said 5 is low and they would have kept me if it was low. Guess it's back to waiting.
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2014 Babies Community Resources