Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: June 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2014.
1 - 20 (of 362) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm in need of help. I found out I was pregnant in September but my issue is that I had sex with and old friend august 23 and I started m...
When does the baby blues go away?
1 answer |
1960984 tn?1328471828
??
Sooo how is everyone and their babies and how is everyone finding motherhood? Whether its your first or not its still a big adjustment.
1 answer |
So my lochia stopped for 4 days until my husband and I had sex again. This was about 4 weeks pp.  The first time was fine, nothing went ...
1960984 tn?1328471828
Baby Harrison (Harri) Christopher Michael Debbage was was born at 10:58pm on July 1st. I had a stretch and sweep the 30th, and had some s...
4 answers |
My little man finally arrived! After being sent home yesterday at 7 am, because I was still only 3 cm, I labored at home for as long as p...
4 answers |
scheduled to go in Thursday morning at 8 am, so by Thursday night or Friday morning my son will finally be here! if he comes Friday morni...
4 answers |
Went back to hospital at midnight on Saturday 28th for pain relief ended up getting sent to Halifax hospital due to raised pulse and high...
3 answers |
I'm so impatient & frustrated & disappointed my baby hasn't made his appearance yet. it's so discouraging. if I don't have him by Monday ...
6 answers |
...but might not be staying. Even though I have been having contractions for 7 1/2 hours, and they are close together (4 mins when I sto...
3 answers |
I went hospital as im having contractions every 4-5mins. They said it's not real labour coz im in so much pain due to my baby being back...
Im timing contractions at 4-5 mins there not extremely painful just uncomfy like sharp period pains starting in my lower back then making...
3 answers |
I'm at 40+1 and no sign of baby yet. How about everyone else?
8 answers |
he finally arrived on 6/ 24 /14 on the 23rd starting around 8 p.m. My contractions are 5 to 7 minutes apart my water finally broke at10 ...
2 answers |
Iv now officially had 2 sweeps and it bloody hurt this time. Booked in to be induced on Wednesday 2nd July I'll be 41wks + 4days. Xx hope...
1 answer |
he is here 6/24/14 went from 3 to 5 to pushing in less than an hour, so glad it's done:-)
2 answers |
Well my due date is July 5th, but due to me being high risk and on lovenox/heparin shots, I am booked for induction 27 June, 4 days away!...
4 answers |
My due date was yesterday and im scheduled for an ultrasound and a non stress test tomorrow then induction thursday. But whats a non stre...
2 answers |
Ended up in hospital all day due to high blood pressure :-( but it finally went down and I got a membrane sweep which was very uncomforta...
3 answers |
Baby is good. Only took 20 minutes, because he was cooperative. Had my ultrasound to check fluid levels and it was a 17. They said 5 i...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2014 Babies Community Resources