Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: June 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2014.
21 - 40 (of 362) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My due date was on June 20 and no baby :/ my doctor did uh membrane sweep and it did not work just a little back pain :/ I really just wa...
3 answers |
I have midwife today. Gunna ask for membrane sweep as im 3 days over n hopefully tht will help xx
1 answer |
no baby. no labor. I don't mean to be so frustrated but I can't help it. I just want to meet my baby :(
3 answers |
It's time this baby boy came out. Tried everything yesterday and still nothing but the odd cramping ....
11 answers |
Tired of waiting now xx
3 answers |
Im just curious to what your experiences were?
5 answers |
Lets see if this helps move things along xx
3 answers |
My sweet baby girl made her appearance into the world a week early. Due date the 26th and she arrived very early in the morning on the 20...
2 answers |
Iv been losing little bits over this last week, but just been to loo and it was all there. Clear and snotty stuff. Had a really painful c...
My due date is in 4 days but I have my dr app on Monday to decide if I'm going to be induced. So I have a question I woke up feeling so s...
1 answer |
Im 40 weeks today and iv woke up feeling very bloated, I keep thinking im having contractions but then it's just trapped wind Anything ...
1 answer |
6712392 tn?1393712278
Finally got a date set for my induction! Going in on Tuesday the 24th and my baby boy will be here Wednesday!!
3 answers |
Only 1 day till my due date, gunna do everything to help today.. I've tried sex but all that made me do is run to loo desperate for a wee...
3 answers |
We are more than halfway through the month. Just wondering how many of us are left? I'm not due until the 24th and he is showing no sig...
10 answers |
1123420 tn?1350564758
So I went in at 9am Tuesday morning to be induced. At 11 am the inserted my cervidil. Left it in for 12 hours. Took it out at 11pm and ...
4 answers |
Come on hurry up baby boy xx
1 answer |
Really starting to get fed up... Keep getting contractions/Braxton hicks but they just fade away I want it to be the real thing it's so d...
6 answers |
Just wanted to update everyone. Baby Sophie finally arrived at 6:03am on the 17th of June. It seemed like a long journey but it was all w...
2 answers |
I'm so exhausted, i sleep then i don't, i get contractions all night long, some strong some not so much, the irritating pains associated ...
I keep getting a sharp stabbing pain between my legs every now and then (sorry if too much info) x is this a good sign or bad im a ftm? I...
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: June 2014 Babies Community Resources