Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: June 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2014.
41 - 60 (of 362) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
6712392 tn?1393712278
My original due date is the 29th but at my appointment with my perinatologist yesterday she said that I needed to have my baby at 39 week...
6 answers |
My due date is the 27th but I told my OB I wanted her out now lol. So he said I can get induced Friday the 20th & give birth to her on Sa...
1 answer |
My due date is getting closer :-D xx Really wish my little one would come, it's getting more uncomfortable each day especially when tryi...
13 answers |
Im 38+5 wks. Went to midwife appointment yesterday and she Said to try drink pineapple juice to help start labour. Has anyone tried this ...
5 answers |
Hey Mamas I'm finally admitted to the hospital. I'm 40+4 and my water broke last night and I went to see my doctor in the morning. Got...
2 answers |
1272624 tn?1395437957
Can't sleep, for some crazy reason my DH made pizza for dinner and it's after midnight and I'm suffering with acid and heartburn!! My ad...
1 answer |
I'm officially in the hospital and in labor! I got here at 10:30 and it's 3:11 now, but they've given me two doses of pain and sleeping m...
3 answers |
So i was schedule for induction , because i was week over due but i came to hospital was 1.5 cm , you wont believe my story of trying to...
So my due date was originally the 23rd of June but now I'm scheduled to be induced on Thursday the 26th, I go into the hospital at 8 PM a...
2 answers |
Does anyone else have pain the middle of their breasts? It also hurts alot to touch my right breast! I dont have a doctor appointment for...
I'm due on Saturday (June 14) and throughout my entire pregnancy there's been a lot of scares when it comes to early labor. I've spent co...
1 answer |
So it's a week late but here is my experience of my first every baby and labour in a UK hospital. At 6pm on 1 June my waters broke but I ...
5 answers |
428506 tn?1296560999
My baby arrived on 6/5 (due date was 6/8) weighing 8 lb 4 oz. I experienced about 36 hrs of back labor before delivering her vaginally w...
4 answers |
Due the 22nd, I'm so ready for my little man.... He will be my first(:
4 answers |
6333619 tn?1386601982
My second son, Kaleb Troy was 4 days late but he came into the world June 5th at 10:15am 8lbs 15oz & 21". With only 8 hours of labor, 5 m...
4 answers |
I'm due this Thursday but I haven't noticed losing my mucus plug. Is this normal?
2 answers |
Hi, i just turned 37 weeks yesterday and ever since this afternoon i have been experiencing severe back pain in the middle and lower of m...
4 answers |
Is it normal to bleed after being checked?? I had my first cervical exam today and im bleeding a little.
4 answers |
Hi ladies i know it's almost time to see our little ones. I'm about 38 weeks almost 39 now and it seems the baby doesn't move as much. Sh...
6 answers |
I'm due June 22 & I haven't dilated yet but went to the doctor Friday & he in the down position , he so far down they can't see his face...
7 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: June 2014 Babies Community Resources