Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: June 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2014.
81 - 100 (of 362) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Can't believe how close we all are, seems this journey is nearly over. Can't wait to meet my lil man xxx
1 answer |
im due June 16th with a babygirl What about you? how are you feeling ? times getting so mutch closer are month is rite around the cor...
31 answers |
As the day for labour and delivery are getting near, I'm starting to feel a bit scared if the unknown. I mean I've been to the birthing c...
9 answers |
Hi everyone, I'm 36 weeks today and I was just wondering if it's normal to still have yet to lactate. I thought I would have seen the cle...
4 answers |
so im due on the 11th of june so 16 days to go! have just packed hospital bags for myself and baby but have the feeling that there is som...
1 answer |
sex
just wondering, is there any other expecting moms who feel like they just can't get enough? even tho it's uncomfortable sometimes i feel...
2 answers |
Im 35w5d and I am going to the bathroom quite frequently as im sure everyone else is at this point in the pregnancy. But I constantly fee...
4 answers |
I have Braxton hicks contractions quite often. But for the last week have been having a lot if painfull menstural cramps/ feeling like I ...
6 answers |
I know the baby is getting bigger and doesnt have much room to move. But normally she has at least two bursts of energy where she has my ...
3 answers |
8550901 tn?1400744290
34 weeks , 3 days with a baby boy and you?
11 answers |
Been told iv got bad heartburn and acid but it's so painful :-( baby feels like he's jammed under my ribs
3 answers |
6943374 tn?1392704030
Just curious to know if this up coming month will be more girls or boys...im having a lil man...what are you having?
14 answers |
I'm 35.4 weeks and this morning I tried to sit on the bed and nearly fell off, I caught myself before hitting the ground, but my stomach ...
1 answer |
I was up all last night in agony I don't know wats wrong I feel like my ribs are being squashed in a vice. I couldn't move for about 3 ho...
2 answers |
6333619 tn?1386601982
I'm wondering who is going to be the first June baby born naturally (just not induced). Any of us can go any day. I have 17 days until my...
10 answers |
Hi there mommies! Im 34wks 4d newbie mom and i just want to know if it is safe that my baby inside my womb always have a hiccup.. i mean ...
7 answers |
I'm 35 weeks and I have really bad back pain and at the same time tightening in my lower tummy and it comes and goes ... Is that normal s...
3 answers |
1272624 tn?1395437957
Ugh, theres no more room in my womb...lung capacity feels like it's maxed out, just walking up the stairs gets me winded, let alone carry...
Getting impatient now, just want my lil boy to get here quicker xx got 33 days left and im getting more uncomfortable every day and this ...
I've gone this entire pregnancy without getting sick and am now 34 weeks and either have strep throat or a super bad cold or maybe a flu....
9 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: June 2014 Babies Community Resources