Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Pregnancy: June 2015 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2015.

1 - 20 (of 5647) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
When are you ladies starting solids?! I know its supposed to be 6 months but I'm dying to start sooner! Lol
  Posted
9590250 tn?1452835284
So what are the updates on our June babies? Height? Weight? New tricks?
  Posted
For anyone who has had kids, how long does it take for your period to come back when you're breastfeeding? I'm not looking forward to that happening again, but I would like to be prepared. I swear I was more hormonal on my period than I ...
  Posted
Hi mommies how are you all doing with the little ones ? I havent gone on the app, but ladies I need prayers my little one is super sick with a feaver of 102.8, and two diffent types of viruses. Im currently in the hospital with him i...
  Posted
10909590 tn?1416440706
Hey mommies.... Hope each nd evrryone of u guys are doing just fine...babies growing nicely ....im enjoying motherhood so far...♥♥❇
  Posted
10816945 tn?1427212232
Hey June mommies! What did you end up naming your Lil baby? What are your other stats? Boy Emmett Charles June 4th 7:51 a.m. 5 lbs 11.4 ozs 19.5 inches
  Posted
Has sex started to feel normal for you ladies yet? It still hurts so bad for me! :/
  Posted
I feel like my husband has changed since the birth of our child. I feel like he is VERY distant. He says its me that im very emotional. I just dont know anymore
  Posted
How is mommy life going? I love it!
  Posted
First were constipated now I cant stop pooping :( 35wks and so over it...also feeling nauseous anybody else?
  Posted
While I was pregnant I heard about this "baby kuergig" and wasn't interested... well after making bottles and watching a video on this thing.. I am in love! If you have the money to spend, this thing is absolutely amazing. I've only ha...
  Posted
My MIL won't leave us alone. She invites herself over weekly and she always takes my son from me and anyone else who might be holding him. She is extremely rude and disrespectful. We just moved to a bigger house and she keeps calling our...
  Posted
So we had our little man circumcised and i am noticing now it appears some of the skin has reattached! He is 2 months old! Has anyone had this happen? I will be talking to his doctor next week but i wondered if anyone else went throug...
  Posted
11297194 tn?1448768568
Does anyone's baby make loud noises while breastfeeding? My son is almost 6 weeks old and has always made the loudest squeaking sounds when he nurses. He is gaining weight well and is definitely draining my breast when he feed but he is ...
  Posted
My daughter has trouble latching on the right side. We fight for about a minute to get it together and then once she is on, I can only stand about 5 minutes of nursing because it starts to hurt. It's like the nipple is at an angle in her...
  Posted
11513017 tn?1425727593
So I'm 2 pp and still bleeding, didn't tear and had a natural birth. I'm just wondering on how long this will last or if anyone else has the same problem.
  Posted
Anyone else have really bad back pain? Kind of like the sciatic nerve pain when we were pregnant. I had my little girl 5 weeks ago and it's still bad.
  Posted
My baby's umbilical cord fell off today and there is yellow discharge inside the belly button is this normal???
  Posted
I am really confused .. i am thinking of getting paraguard coz i dont want any hormonal method but i am scard at the same time ... i need some advises from you ladies
  Posted
9590250 tn?1452835284
If I ate a lot of spicy food while pregnant and I'm now breastfeeding shouldn't my baby be used to it?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2015 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...