Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: June 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2015.
21 - 40 (of 5649) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My baby's umbilical cord fell off today and there is yellow discharge inside the belly button is this normal???
4 answers |
I am really confused .. i am thinking of getting paraguard coz i dont want any hormonal method but i am scard at the same time ... i need...
1 answer |
9590250 tn?1452835284
If I ate a lot of spicy food while pregnant and I'm now breastfeeding shouldn't my baby be used to it?
3 answers |
My baby will be 6 weeks old on Saturday. Her sleeping & nap times used to be easy. The last couple of days though she hasnt slept much. S...
4 answers |
Ugh.... It is 4 weeks since I had my baby girl. I honestly cannot even stand to think about sex. My labor was quick. I had no tearing. I ...
2 answers |
Congrats to all the moms that had their babies already well I'm a FTM and I had my baby on the 30th of june but for some reason the last ...
1 answer |
10909590 tn?1416440706
I only got 2 stitches ...i no longer hv them....bt arghh a whole six weeks to hv sex...lol arghhh n my sex drive is sky high
7 answers |
10909590 tn?1416440706
Hw many times a day does ur baby poop?
10 answers |
Still havent had my baby yet...guess i can now be known as a 10 month moma lol. We had a biophysical profile done yesterday and he passed...
6 answers |
Had a dating ultrasound today. Due date was moved to June 1 as of the size of baby measuring. Anyone have this.
2 answers |
OK, hubby has 2 teenage daughters who live away. Since they've gotten older they never wanted to come spend the summers with us anymore, ...
2 answers |
If you have facebook the group called "the milk diaries" is fantastic. It is ran by lactation nurses and they are really supportive and h...
8 answers |
Does anyone's little one have a clavicle fracture from a rough delivery?
1 answer |
ANYONE'S baby experiencing ance on their face?t Tiny bumps on the face caused by hormones? I have been told to put breastmilk on it to ...
5 answers |
Has this app been telling you to log in to post something when you clearly never logged out to begin with? Its annoying when you post a l...
3 answers |
I am nursing and it seems my little girl can never get enough. She uses both breast and still seems hungry and fuses. When I put her bac...
8 answers |
My 3 week old son loves to be held. Is this normal....i cant put him down without screaming
2 answers |
I'm breast feeding and for day 2 now he has been spitting up.. well actually I wouldn't call it spit up more like projectile vomiting. Bu...
3 answers |
How soon can u get pregnant again?? Can i have a baby 9 months apart?
2 answers |
Kinda agrivated. Im pretty sure my due date was off by a week. My doc says im 42 weeks today but i think im only 41 actually im pretty su...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2015 Babies Community Resources