Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: June 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2015.
41 - 60 (of 5649) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Finally it's my turn for a birth story! I came to the hospital at 40+1 weeks to get induced. I was hoping to go naturally but my girl was...
2 answers |
Just wanted to share my story also, my precious baby girl arrived safe and sound on the 18th of june (2days overdue) 8pnd2 :) we were ind...
5 answers |
had my baby this morning 7 pounds 1! EVERTHING congrats to all the new mom I was a week past my due date
1 answer |
my babygirl turns 2 in agost and I haven't potty train her yet I'm going to be honest I don't know where to start I need help specially n...
4 answers |
Obviously my.baby is still too young at the moment but when is it safe to give a baby boiled water? He is a week old tomorrow but the UK ...
4 answers |
What happens at doctor appointment after having baby
1 answer |
Hey ladies i just wanted to know If anyone else is going through the same thing.. baby is 2weeks old and breastfed but strains all the ti...
4 answers |
10909590 tn?1416440706
Hey guys..first of all i jad my baby last thurs night..one day after my due date....my labor went very fast and smooth....like 4 hrs in t...
9 answers |
My ob/gyn is fully aware that I was prescribed Vicodin during my pregnancy, my son was born two weeks early via emergency c-section and i...
1 answer |
Hey so after being in labour for 48 hours my lil boy Ryland Emerson Lloyd Machan was delivery by emergency c section . I was fully dilate...
1 answer |
Sex
im almost five weeks post pardum and I am ready to have sex I just don't know of my body is how long did you ladies wait
4 answers |
Got call from dr office and my induction is set for July 1, 1 day after her due date. Was hoping to go naturally and have a june bug but ...
14 answers |
Lil worried ladies. I'm 40wks And just got released from hospital last night after being on watch for high bp. It reached 173/90 at one ...
12 answers |
Looks like my june baby is now going to be a july baby. I was due june 20th and i am now 41+3. I plan on waiting him out as long as possi...
5 answers |
my sister in law was due June 26th and I was due June 24th, we are both delivering at the same hospital and I was told that the hospital ...
2 answers |
Was born at 235am on June 30th. Only weighing 5lbs 9oz And 18 1/2 in long. And he is beautiful. Had a scare his heart rate kept dropping....
3 answers |
So I took castor oil this morning at 11am. Mixed 2 tbs with a bit of blueberry yogurt (it mixed in really well). So far, 2 hours later, 2...
1 answer |
I'm so happy I'm getting induced Friday :) can't wait to see my baby hopefully I have her before the forth
2 answers |
11319269 tn?1427347626
No dilation no mucus plug appt. Tomorrow
3 answers |
x
5 days over due and so hot its 24ยบ in london x
A
A
Pregnancy: June 2015 Babies Community Resources