Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: June 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2015.
81 - 100 (of 5649) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
had my babygirl 1 day early! Due date was June 27 had her June 26 at 12:51 am. Ftm and had a really fast labor! Went to the doctors June ...
2 answers |
My baby is 4 days from being a month and today he has bff wen sleeping non stop I will wake him trying to play but he only wakes to eat a...
3 answers |
Amelia Renee 6/17/15 7 lbs 14 oz and 20 in long
3 answers |
12144456 tn?1432224102
At 40 weeks and 3 days past due. I am frustrated to say the least. (They had me due June 15th, then moved it to the 21st... still past du...
10 answers |
10909590 tn?1416440706
So far hvin contractions ...(tmi) 1 bowel movement...throw up half n hr after...hvin some cramps..
7 answers |
Feel like im going crazy because of everything thats happening. Between doctors and midwife visits and 600 people asking if ive had my ba...
6 answers |
1905116 tn?1444428864
Had my baby boy yesterday 25th June, 8 days late. 2hrs and 5 mins of labour, no stitches, textbook delivery. Couldn't have gone better an...
I'm so ready to have my baby already I been 1 cm for three years weeks I don't want to get induced
I had my little boy this morning at 6.20am he weighed a whopping 9pound 5! He is gorgeous and so worth the traumatic labour I had....firs...
2 answers |
My son was born 9pounds 4ounzes. Well when strangers or family ask me how much he weighed at birth they say "jeez thats a huge baby" or "...
2 answers |
Blood pressure high so on 24 hr watch. Might induce tomorrow due the 27th
Just wanted to stop in and say I have had my baby girl and on her due date June 19th went through a lot 3 days in labor just to get her h...
At 39 weeks my doctor decided to induce me because my body wasn't progressing as it should. I went into the hospital Sunday June 21st at ...
2 answers |
10943479 tn?1432729099
I was to be induced today but got a call yesterday saing they bumped me till monday . I flipped out I was ready took a whole week to prep...
1 answer |
Due in 2days but getting induced in 3:D ready to meet my baby boy
I was due june 28th but he came, 4 days early weighing, 7 pounds 10 ounces
Baby makayla arrived Monday morning via csection. I was very nervous and scared but once I saw her face everything was okay . I love her ...
Sex
i have two days till my due date I want to have sex but I haven't had sex since I got pregnant is it safe and I'm 1cm already
1 answer |
I guess I won't have her any time soon maybe after my due date Gettin kinda of nervous but excited ready to meet her and pray for a safe ...
on June 15th I gave birth to a 8lb 20z baby girl! I woke up at 830 AM to use the bathroom and noticed I had blood tinged urine (I thin...
5 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: June 2015 Babies Community Resources