Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: June 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2016.
21 - 40 (of 190) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
5536886 tn?1455830946
How many more days do you have left? Are you ready?
12 answers |
1837090 tn?1328043721
anybody else having a section or induction June 1st? Im due the 22nd but little man needs to come sooner ! I'll be 37 weeks the day of my...
Pls has anyone experinced dis muscle pull coz am 34weeks nd am having muscle pull like every morning. Nd secondly I can't do without a ve...
1 answer |
So I am 35 weeks and 3 days. I think I am just alittle nervous and anxious about the big day. I keep putting off packing for the hospital...
2 answers |
Hello. My due date is June 6th. I had my 36 week appt this past Tuesday. My Dr did a cervical check. I'm 4cm dilated and 80% effaced. Thi...
2 answers |
Just wondering if prenatal test routinely test for HIV/Stds and if they are mandatory?
2 answers |
6886003 tn?1457234722
Currently been in and out of the hospital trying to stop early labor. Anyone have experience with premmies. I'm due June 24 so we'll be 3...
Hi girls 33 weeks today and I feel like I can barely breathe any one else feeling the sake
2 answers |
Im 30 weeks pregnant and For the past week I haven't been feeling up to eat at all. I literally have to force myself and even than its no...
2 answers |
I'm having real bad pains in my upper thigh I'm 32 weeks and 5days is day normal feel like Charlie horse
1 answer |
Any moms in Atlanta I'm due June 23rd with another girl, would like to make friends
7 answers |
Hi , just wondering if anyone else is having a similar problem , I'm a dance teacher still working but taking it easier as I have my work...
3 answers |
So I know I have placenta previa and it looks like it is just marginal, but I won't know for sure for a couple more weeks. Has anyone els...
Natural or with an epidural? Or with gas or other pain medicine? I'm just starting to give this serious thought... I thought I wanted an ...
7 answers | 5 comments |
The stove was left on while we left the house. We came back to a house filled with smoke, but no fire. The husband wiped all surfaces and...
Yay only 10 weeks to go if I make it to my due date!!! Finally I'm ready to not be pregnant
13 answers |
Hello, I am 31 weeks and I have too much amniotic fluid, what was your experience to those who have had this before? I am freaking out.....
1 answer |
So I've been having tightness in my stomach like once or twice a week. It feels like baby girl is balling up. Is that Braxton Hicks? I ne...
1 answer |
1837090 tn?1328043721
Anybody else's baby measuring really small? Having to get multiple scans but won't get any results until Tuesday im super worried he's ba...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2016 Babies Community Resources