Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: June 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2016.
41 - 60 (of 190) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello ladies I'm 22 having my first baby boy
1 answer |
I'm 31 weeks and have been experiencing super sore butt muscles for the last 4 days. I woke up one morning and it felt like I'd done squa...
I'm pregnant with twins, and where I live, they induce you at 37 weeks if the babies haven't come yet. I hate taking unnecessary medicati...
Can taking to many of the gummy prenatal vitamins cause still birth at 26 weeks?
3 answers |
I'm 22w 6d and having a baby boy. My tummy is kind of round. I am showing, but I thought that I would be bigger by now. I mostly get the ...
3 answers |
Ok mommas I'm dying here. Any little wrong twist, bending over, getting up, basically anything I get a shooting pain in my right butt che...
1 answer |
Today I went to my doctor for my 30 week check up, had to get an ultrasound done I was measuring big. Found out I have a condition that c...
Hi everyone! I'm 20 weeks due June 29th. We are having a boy and the only name we can agree on is Isaiah. Any thoughts on this name? :) w...
6 answers |
Im having my baby shower this weekend and everything vis overwhelming even just getting the cake.. As im throwing mt own i cant seem to s...
1 answer |
I am pregnant with twins in my 25th week. Just found out I am having a baby boy and baby girl !!!!! Due on 14th June .... Super excited :...
5 answers |
Boy A:(So I had sex with this boy I had been talking to for a few years for the first time on the August 18th then again on the 20th. I s...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Im due june 23rd, my man n I been talking n going on websites for help to find a name for out second baby boy (my third & last) no luck, ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
So I Always Have Tons Of Questions But It Seems When I Go To See My Doctor I Forget Majority Of Them Anyway I Want To Know If Any Of You ...
2 answers |
Is anyone else having trouble with gaining weight? I'm 23 weeks and I've only gained about 5 pounds ...
2 answers |
I am 25 weeks 3 days as of today and i just recently found out what im having....im having a healty baby girl and im due june 1st 2016......
12 answers | 2 comments |
I am 22 weeks pregnant with my first child and I am wondering when is the right time to buy the baby's crib? I would love to but it now...
4 answers |
Hello ladies!I'm 19 years old. I'm 18 weeks and 6 days pregnant, this is my first pregnancy and I don't know if I should be feeling my ba...
4 answers |
Hello ladies I just found out today am having a girl I have two boys am very excited. Am 20 weeks due June 2. what are you ladies having?
13 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
in the Pregnancy: June 2016 Babies community. Congratulations on everyone's pregnancy, as we look forward to working together with you a...
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: June 2016 Babies Community Resources