Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: June 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2016.
61 - 80 (of 190) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Has anyone else had a problem with the baby having eif in the left vertical? (Calcium build up in the heart) I tried to say away from Go...
3 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
Here's a link for more info regarding what our Community Leaders do on the site: https://medhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202534285-...
Baby kicks more in the mornings then at night . Anyone has this experience ? Love the kicks just not when he gets into my sides lol
2 answers |
Hey ladies , am five months and I find out what am having January 12 & My due is June 2
27 answers |
Is anyone working right now. Am working part time am 14 weeks.
7 answers |
Hi guys I'm 22 weeks pregnant all going well , I have gained about 16 pound so far, Iv always been overweight but have a lot of muscle , ...
I found out today that I'm expecting my second son (my rainbow baby), Gabriel Isaac due June 26th. He was 12 oz and as perfect as could b...
9 answers |
Anyone due on June 24th ? So excited !!
7 answers |
Im 21 weeks pregnant with my 2nd lil boy. My hair has been coming out sooo much! Is there anything i can do to get it to stop! I have bee...
What's a good middle name for the name aidyn ?
1 answer |
Is it safe traveling by airplane when pregnant? ????
1 answer |
OK I'm stepping out on a limb here... slept with two men and trying to figure out which is most likely to be the father. My last LMP ...
5 answers |
I'm a FTM and I'm 19 years old. Today I'm 13 and Half weeks.. I haven't felt any movement and don't expect to for a few more weeks.. But ...
10 answers |
Hi, does anyone have any exercise classes they are doing and can recommend in Sydney area?
I have been feeling really bloated all over like my kidney area and stomach and my back is hurting, is this normal? Has anyone else had t...
5611769 tn?1392096975
So I went to the doctor Monday and they checked my cervix and said it was a 2.1 I've been on the makena shot for 3 weeks now when I saw t...
Hi ladies! I'm 17 weeks, due June 24th :) Are you having a natural birth or C-section?
2 answers |
Im suppose to find out on Feb 2 what im having and lately it seems like the days are just slowing down lol. Is any one in the same boat a...
3 answers |
The other nite I had a mild case of diarrhea... My stomach was cramping so bad, I started getting really hot and sweating, but as soon as...
3 answers |
Hello, I'm 4 months and 4 days and sometimes out of nowhere I get a little bit of cramps..is that normal??
3 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: June 2016 Babies Community Resources