Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: June 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2016.
81 - 100 (of 190) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
At my 18 week scan, the doctor told me they found a cyst on the back of bubs neck. I have no idea what this means just that she said it i...
Hey mommy's to be . I just found out in 3 more days ill be 10 weeks & I'm due 6-14-2016 . I'm kind of nervous because I'm only 18 but I'm...
22 answers | 1 comment |
I just found a rash on my belly and butt crack sorry tmi is this normal i am a first time mom and isk if i should be worried or if this i...
Hello ladies, me and my husband just found out Christmas eve that our 2nd child will be a baby girl in june2016 What are the rest of y...
10 answers |
Im am a mother of three and i have never been this emotional and i cry everyday lol....am i normal cuz i dont wanna think this beautiful ...
Every time I sneeze I get a sharp pain in my lower abdomen.. Is this cause for concern?? Sometimes it almost feels like a pop and the pai...
5 answers |
Hello ladies, I am due June.24,2016 and I find out the gender on Christmas eve, I've already decided if its a girl we will do care bear t...
2 answers |
Hi, this is my first pregnancy so everything is very scary and new to me , I have gained around ten pounds in the first trimester, this i...
1 answer |
I'm 18 weeks and my ultrasound is scheduled at 22 weeks!! Ugh, it's so frustrating because I see so many others already knowing by now. M...
Ever since I started taking Prenatal vitamins I can't poop. What can I take to fix this?
11 answers |
I am normally a cold natured person anyways, but I cannot get warm. I have to sleep with socks and sweatpants on-and we have a super hot ...
3 answers |
Is it bad if you take your prenatal vitamins in the afternoon???
2 answers |
Good afternoon. We are 15 weeks pregnant and expecting identical boys. Due mid june.When can we expect the babies to start kicking. We fe...
2 answers |
I am 16 weeks pregnant and have had no morning sickness or any other symptoms, but since I started my second trimester, I find I am extre...
Well ladies I am due June 7th and having a baby girl
1 answer |
So I'm wondering which gender (Boy or Girl) moves more? When I was pregnant with my son he was not active at all, bow that I'm pregnant a...
1 answer |
Hi I'm new here im from Louisiana moving to Oklahoma in two weeks I'm currently pregnant with baby number three I have an 4yr old and so...
4 answers |
I'm a 33 year old FTM due mid-June. My husband and I just discovered today that we're expecting a BOY! Oh boy! We were kind of hoping for...
8 answers |
Hi ladies first time poster...I'm 16 weeks 1 day pregnant and felling butterflies!! Yayyy however out of no where I'm extremely exhausted...
1 answer |
Hello all you mums and mums to be.. so heres my question ive been hearing alot about the 'RAMZI THERORY' and the 'NUB THERORY' has anyone...
1 answer |
A
A
Pregnancy: June 2016 Babies Community Resources