Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: June 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2017.
1 - 20 (of 57) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 16 weeks pregnant but still suffer from nausea,vomits, evening sickness, gas, acidity and heart burn. My sense of smell is still not...
Hi doctor. I am 30 years old, 16 weeks pregnant with my second child and have no history of miscarriages. This week my doctor has prescri...
I am 18 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby and I'm sufferi from lower back pain. It's terrible I can't turn properly in bed. I can feel it w...
4 answers |
I'm 14.5 weeks with my first and I haven't really felt anything or at least I don't think so? It just feels like gas to me :( when did yo...
4 answers |
I am 18 weeks pregnant with my first child and it's just hit me that I have no idea what I'm doing?! I want to read a really informative ...
1 answer |
We really like unique names but nothing that seems like you smashed your face on a keyboard. My husband chose Nova for a girl and I reall...
4 answers |
For the past month I've been craving hamburgers. Juicy thick hamburgers. Anyone else having Cravings this early?
4 answers |
Can someone help me with remedies for morning sickness. I have a almost 3 year old and twin 18 month olds.. I am tired and so sick. I can...
7 answers |
When did you start to feel baby ?this is baby number 2. From 12 weeks I felt like baby was moving in my belly felt like flutter and has g...
10 answers |
I am a very tiny girl, 4'10" and weigh about 99 lbs. I currently have a teeny tiny belly, but are there any girls tiny like me? When did ...
3 answers |
So I'm pregnant! My first born is going to be 1 next week so there will be a 20 month age gap... what am I letting myself in for lol
10 answers |
I did the ivf and the transfer embryos after fifth day on 5/10 and i did the first altrasound on 29/10, said Dr. I'm in 6 weeks and he sh...
4 answers |
I'm 7 weeks but started spotting around 6 weeks, only when I wipe is when I see the blood is this bad???
4 answers |
So I'm 13 weeks today with baby number 2. My last pregnancy I was a server and ended up moving so it was quite easy to tell them the news...
1 answer |
I am 9 weeks. From about week 5 till just a few days ago certain foods tasted bad and their smells were bad. Food has become more appeali...
Im 10 weeks pregnant and lately ive been having realy bad anxiety and have been loosing my appetite or always feeling nauseous. I sometim...
So I'm 6weeks today and went to A&E today thinking I had an ectopic pregnancy. They scanned me and turns out it's twins and they're both ...
7 answers | 2 comments |
I'm 7 weeks and I'm bleeding yesterday then I went to hospital to check and told me everything is ok also I'm I heard the heartbeat for t...
1 answer |
Can anyone else give me a pep talk? I've been throwing up for weeks, I'm down almost 20 lbs and I feel like a lazy mom. Am I not alone? F...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2017 Babies Community Resources