Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: June 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2017.
1 - 20 (of 87) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Roni Alexa Roni Brielle Roni Jade Roni Grace
Hey girls! I just found out I'm pregnant and I had my ultrasound done today!! Kind of just want to know anything and everything for the n...
9 answers |
My due date is June 3rd 2017 . And I've experienced no signs of labor . Can anyone give me some hope and pray that he comes soon .
2 answers |
So ready to see my baby. I think he might come early. Whats the likelihood of that? Hes my 2nd and my first came on her due date exact.
2 answers |
Before I became pregnant I was receiving care from a pain management Dr. From a back injury I sustained from a car accident. I would do b...
1 answer |
8364464 tn?1408315992
June atlast, We are almost there ladies!!
How many more for you ladies?
9 answers |
I really want to have this baby. I been feeling constipated. Took some maalox for the indigestion. Had to miss work as well. Should i go ...
I just hit 31 weeks, and I just can't seem to get comfortable to sleep. My back always hurts while laying or even lounging on the couch. ...
4 answers |
Hi! I'm 35 weeks pregnant and i don't have a baby boy name. Can anyone suggest muslim baby boy's name?? Please help
Feels like he trying to push his way out or he punching!! Just tryn to get out
Is this even normal that my butt is gone? I mean I used to have a little bubble butt but now is gone!! Have this ever happened to anyone....
This is my 2nd pregnancy and im so anxious. Im due on the 05th June but i went to my DR who found that I now have placenta previa
I am 33 weeks and one day pregnant. I have been having very painful cramps, pelvic pressure and my uterus is tightening. It gets hard lik...
1 answer |
Is it common for your doctor to change the due date from one week late to one week earlier? I mean I thought I was due June 28th, but now...
5 answers |
This pregnancy has been texting on me I find myself literally counting down the days. So today's I have 80 days to go! Still a long way b...
5 answers |
Is middle names necessary?
2 answers |
I'm 26w 4 days I clean houses for a living and overworked myself a few days ago. After that day I started getting pains in all of my lowe...
1 answer |
So after a week of dealing with 4kids at home with the flu it finally got me too...since it a Saturday I'm not able to see a Dr ..all I b...
2 answers |
Hey guys.. I'm 26 weeks pregnant on my 2nd pregnancy. And I have noticed a vein in my groin- vagina area... it is painful when I move and...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2017 Babies Community Resources