Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: June 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2017.
1 - 20 (of 73) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
This pregnancy has been texting on me I find myself literally counting down the days. So today's I have 80 days to go! Still a long way b...
4 answers |
Is middle names necessary?
2 answers |
I'm 26w 4 days I clean houses for a living and overworked myself a few days ago. After that day I started getting pains in all of my lowe...
1 answer |
So after a week of dealing with 4kids at home with the flu it finally got me too...since it a Saturday I'm not able to see a Dr ..all I b...
2 answers |
Hey guys.. I'm 26 weeks pregnant on my 2nd pregnancy. And I have noticed a vein in my groin- vagina area... it is painful when I move and...
1 answer |
Hey
Where is everyone at? This place used to be booming with questions and exciting news.
3 answers |
Hi there, I am 23 wks and struggling with a vaginal candida since 12wks.... it is driving me crazy!! Anyone else sitting with the same pr...
1 answer |
I'm 24 weeks 3 days pregnant with mono di twins! I'm huge and uncomfortable IV got hemroids for the first time in my life and everything ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Is anyone's pee smelling different? I have been checked but nothing is wrong.. could it be the food I am eating? Or maybe my pren...
3 answers |
Hello everyone. I'm 24weeks 3days and i dont have the line yet. I did have it with my first pregnancy I just don't remember when it fir...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 17 weeks pregnant and I have complet placenta previa with out bleeding, can the placenta move to normal position??
3 answers |
I'm 22 weeks 5 days today and i woke up with abdominal pain that's getting worse by the minute. I rushed to the dr who checked and said t...
4 answers | 1 comment |
So I'm 6weeks today and went to A&E today thinking I had an ectopic pregnancy. They scanned me and turns out it's twins and they're both ...
9 answers | 2 comments |
We really like unique names but nothing that seems like you smashed your face on a keyboard. My husband chose Nova for a girl and I reall...
6 answers |
Does any Lady have severe mood swings? I was never like this before with my other kids. I don't know what to do. Like one second I want...
Today I knew the gender of my baby .. it's a boy .!! Am so excited .. having a baby boy after a 3 years old girl is somthing pretty adora...
4 answers |
For the past month I've been craving hamburgers. Juicy thick hamburgers. Anyone else having Cravings this early?
6 answers |
So I went to the Dr today and according to the scan done 2 months ago I'm supposed to be 19 weeks 2days today. Today's scan says I'm 21 w...
I'm high risk and do extra ultrasounds. Last pregnancy they told me the sex at 16weeks because of this. Now I'm just short of 18 weeks, a...
I am 18 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby and I'm sufferi from lower back pain. It's terrible I can't turn properly in bed. I can feel it w...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2017 Babies Community Resources