Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: March 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies born in March 09.

1 - 20 (of 860) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is it safe ‪take hyoscine-n-butyl bromide during pregnancy?
  Posted
My 5 year old son has had red spots the size of my pinky finger tip under both his eyes for 3 years. I have been told he might have allergies and he was put on Zyrek for 2 weeks, nothing changed and my doctor told me would notice within ...
  Posted
I am due March 9th my appointment is September 2nd will I beable to tell the gender
  Posted
571042 tn?1271450741
I have never heard this before but my sis in law was telling me that her friends who have little girls don't like huggies. Apparently huggies has a higher chance of giving little girls yeast infections?? And that pampers are better for g...
  Posted
368461 tn?1291519187
Hi - When Hayden goes down to bed, we are usually good for a 3-4 hr stretch - but when she gets up in the middle of the night for a feeding - she crashes in my arms and I put her back down - but she won't stop wiggling - her eyes are c...
  Posted
392430 tn?1382908381
Hey everyone! Just wanted to pop in and give an update really. I can't believe that Phin will be 3 years old tomorrow! He is so big now and doing so well. He actually starts school next week. It is a 30 hour a week program for kids on th...
  Posted
392430 tn?1382908381
Well after a ton of evals and observations, Phin has been diagnosed with PDD-NOS which is on the autism spectrum. He is now receiving close to 20 hours a week of therapy. Fortunately it is all in home but still is draining on us all. He ...
  Posted
427382 tn?1298213186
Just curious who makes there own baby food? What have you found helpful, and not helpful? What do you use to make it tools wise??
  Posted
392430 tn?1382908381
So Phin at 27 months old has a vocabulary of about 5 words...three of those are sound effects. We turned to a early intervention organization for help and they agreed that he needs assistance. He had a hearing test last week and failed i...
  Posted
427382 tn?1298213186
Okay, so Mady WAS a wonderful sleeper. We put her in bed at bedtime she would cry once in awhile, but ultimately fall asleep. Now she screams and keeps getting out of bed trying to come to bed with us. Yesterday we put her back in bed ...
  Posted
427382 tn?1298213186
My oh my how life has changed. 2 kids seem to be quite a difference in my household. Mady started out jealous but now is just defiant. Chase I think may have colic or be very high needs. He is not used to kevin so he dislikes him try...
  Posted
209371 tn?1315950540
It's so good to see a lot of you still here and keeping eachother updated! My family's doing great! Camden's in Kindergarten and Adalie is growing, growing! I think she's 35" and 25 lbs. She's been in her toddler bed since October whe...
  Posted
427382 tn?1298213186
OK ladies, I am going in tonight to be induced. I really hoped he would show on his own before this, but I guess he is stubborn. I go in tonight at 7 for cervadil and start poticin tomorrow. SO I guess he has some time to make his ...
  Posted
368461 tn?1291519187
So on the fence for this name - Taylor Charles - for a boy. Is it too girlie? Is it a cool boys name? PLEASE BE HONEST!!!
  Posted
427382 tn?1298213186
Hello Ladies, Just checking in on everyone. Things are good here, not much to report on Mady. Just shopping for her birthday we aren't doing much present wise a sleepingbag, mickey mourse cd, clothes, I swear the gilr doesnt need any...
  Posted
427382 tn?1298213186
OK ladies so here we are in March almost.... What are you doing for birthdays? WHat are you thinking present wise? I have nooooo ideas and should get presents before Chase decides to make his presence........ I think we will have a pa...
  Posted
427382 tn?1298213186
Good morning ladies, Not to much new here just thought I would see how everyone is doing. We are good Mady is pushing through a cold but otherwise enjoying the day off even though we are going from mid 50's to cold and ice. Ugh I am...
  Posted
Hello All... Leighton is pretty much over her bronchiolitis which hopefully means no more breatihng treatments. She has her doc appt. tomorrow so we will know for sure. We are attempting to begin potty training this week. I bough...
  Posted
Well, we did it! We converted her crib to a toddler bed :) I was so nervous that it would be a battle to get her to stay in bed, but it wasn't at all. The 1st night she went down like normal. The next day at nap time, she did get up ...
  Posted
482924 tn?1333207271
Does anyone know whether papaya and pineapple are harmful for a pregnant woman? Pl reply urgently.
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: March 2009 Babies Community Resources