Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: March 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2010.

21 - 40 (of 219) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Just wondering if anyone has got-in there 1st AF yet? I am 7w pp tomorrow and have yet to have a visit from AF. With my last 2 "she" had came at or right before 6w pp. Hope everyone is doing well!
mamaofonetrying42 | Last answer
I just wanted to share this, I am so in Love with my new tattoo, that I just got done today! Originally I just had Ethan’s name ( never had a chance to add Hunter’s name before TTC for Logan) We tried to just add the two other boys names...
1302843_tn?1272989963
i have had my tubes cut tied and burn almost 6 years ago now im late can i be preg
mel481 | Last answer
175662_tn?1282217256
I haven't posted in awhile, been busy. Anyway I had my baby (due March 9) on Feb 23rd via C-section. Her name is Aaleahya Pandora and she was 7lbs 1oZ, 19 inches long.
ImmortalOne | Last answer
1290824_tn?1272082802
I had my 3rd c-section March 13. I had normal bleeding until yesterday. I started bleeding very heavily and passing large quantities of clots. When I stand up and move around I go through a pad every hour. I had a regular doctors check u...
cisneros1606 | Posted
What wondering what type of birthcontrol everyone is planning on getting? and Why?
i'm a 21 year old, and just found out today that i'm pregnent via pragnency kit.i've not been feeling quite well for this pass 3 months. i haven't old anyone about it yet, and i don't plan to. i've missed my menstrual for a 3 month now....
noureen601 | Last answer
Logan is 2 weeks old already, and today is my first day back to work ( I know its early, but I have too) He is a prefect baby much like my first born (ethan).... I just cant believe how time has flyed by, as I was getting ready for work ...
1004712_tn?1263397548
On March 12th, I was induced at 6am in the morning. At first they had me schedlued for a C-Section but he ended up flipping head down! YEAH!!!!!!!!! Or so I thought. So I get at the hospital, she pops my water and starts my meds to make ...
DMK1981 | Last answer
10947_tn?1281407852
MedHelp is happy to announce it's first Baby Bump Contest where you can win a $50 gift card! If you're currently pregnant, add the Baby Bump App and upload your photos to the app to create an album: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregn...
Med Help | Last answer
988370_tn?1269378861
Every woman on this forum has met her March baby ... am I the only one left? I am 41 weeks tomorrow (Dashiell was due on the 23rd) and we are so eager to meet our baby boy. I was supposed to get induced today, but decided to see if he is...
aelis | Last answer
977678_tn?1280718858
On Saturday March 20th my life changed forever. My baby girl is here perfect as can be. On friday i started having contractions at 10 pm called my doc and was told to go to the hospital. Got there and was having really good contractions ...
catann12 | Last answer
Hello all! I had my daughter, Carly, on March 11th, 2010. Labor and delivery was a lot better than i ever expected. I think the recovery from giving birth is worse than actually giving birth. Its been a tough two weeks but i am finally ...
JackSack11 | Last answer
964745_tn?1265390454
I delivered my little girl 10 days early on feb 22... i know its a month now but she kept me busy all time...she came into this world at 5.45am on feb 22 weighing 5.5 pounds. delivered her all natural. we went for a movie on feb 21 ev...
chit80 | Last answer
1004712_tn?1263397548
I have been going to the doctor alot here lately because I am measuring really big. They had thought the baby was going to be really big, but he's only actually measuring 6lbs. 2 oz at 36 weeks. Its my amniotic fluid that was throwing th...
DMK1981 | Last answer
We got in L&D at 7am, by 8am I was all hooked up and the Pit. was started.( I was at 3cm) The contractions started right away by 10:15am my water broke by itself! I was really excited as that has never haITppened and wanting to go on my ...
1010843_tn?1264044268
alright so i am to be induced on monday the 22nd and i went for my final growth scan today. the ultrasound tech said she is only weighing in at 5lbs 12oz. i was hoping she would be bigger.. so my question is to those of you that have alr...
awalone | Last answer
964860_tn?1264892461
I had baby Leilani Rachael Sarah on the 10th of March at 9.32pm. She weighed 6lb 9oz and is 46cm long. She is soooo incredibly beautiful...Labour was bad...worse than both my boys put together lol... Sooo very happy...
Crystalrt | Last answer
why my baby puke after she eat ?
sami700 | Last answer
Well, here I am 39weeks...Was really hoping Logan would have came on his own. I really dont think my body knows how to! LOL I have been induced 2x before, I just dont think it does.....With the Full moon last night I was really hoping th...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: March 2010 Babies Community Resources