Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: March 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2010.

81 - 100 (of 219) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Cant wait to hear how everyone's is doing.
  Posted
1160319 tn?1262665604
I'm new to the site and don't know alot of the abrv. terms. Also I want to add that little pregnancy tracker thing w/ the teddy bear on it, but can't find it. I did the pregnancy tracker thing and it just shows my symptoms and weight and...
  Posted
I could be 5 1\2 months pregnant. My cycle is irregular so that doesn't help. I took 5 PT and they all read NEG. I went to the Dr. and I got a blood test also NEG. the Dr. also gave me a note to see GYN within 1-2 days asap. what does th...
  Posted
1010843 tn?1264044268
so i am 27 weeks today.. and i went into the doctor.. im diabetic not gd but always.. so i am on over 120 units of insulin a day 3 shots a day..i hadnt been feeling the baby move normaly and i went in as soon as i got there it started go...
  Posted
792540 tn?1285190597
just wanted to wish every1 a very merry christmas
  Posted
299260 tn?1304219705
Hi. I'm 25 weeks pregnant with twins & I'm currently on modified bedrest. I was in the hospital for observation last Wed because my cervical length had shortened & had a follow up Fri. All looked well & I go back to measure cervical leng...
  Posted
Hi im 17weeks and 3days today I went to the doctors about a month ago cause i bleed heavy. they said to take it easy they did an u/s and everything was good but my concern is that im still spotting everyday wat can i do.? they told me i...
  Posted
How is everything going? How much weight have we gain? Anything new?
  Posted
977678 tn?1280718858
SO my hubby and I are renovating our bedroom and the kids bedroom. He thinks that everything has to be done his way. If i say oh i want this he says no not a good idea, he is so annoying me right now. And if thats not enough his darn par...
  Posted
Since i have been pregnant i get this odd feeling in my stomach whenever i sit still too long. It is usually worse in the morning but its not morning sickness because first off i am 24 weeks and as soon as i get up and walk around im fin...
  Posted
1004712 tn?1263397548
Is it safe to smell pain fumes while pregnant! I am not painting but my husband is. I have tried going in another room but I can still kinda smell it. Could these fumes harm the baby?
  Posted
792540 tn?1285190597
any one getting the swine flu vaccination im kind of worried as its only been 6months n there is a vaccine how can it of been researched properly after so little time also here in the uk how many years did it take for a cervical cancer v...
  Posted
1010843 tn?1264044268
ok.. so i am 23 weeks and 4 days.. i had my ultra sound and all looks well with the baby. everything normal and i am so happy due to the fact that i have diabeties. anyway. befor i was pregnant i was on meds for my anxiety disorder. and ...
  Posted
Well, ladies I think its time to get to know each other's. We have just about 3months to go!! WooHoo I'll start.... My name is Toni, and I am 24. I'll be 25 when baby gets here. My Dh is Jarrett he is 27 and he will be 28 by time b...
  Posted
933846 tn?1353456048
So today was the day to find out the sex of the baby but instead I found out sad news. The u/s tech seems a bit nervous and practically ran out of the room at one point to get a dr. I became nervous and the dr said there were a few cyst...
  Posted
HI! ! ! thought it would be fun to start off a list to see who else of your lovely ladies is also due on the 25th march or in march?? . . I'll go first ! I'm 11 weeks and 3 days so far and im expectin identical twins :D
  Posted
733930 tn?1286575009
im so sick of being sick. ive had a sore throat, small cough and a stuffy nose for over a week. ive gone through a whole bottle of robittusin because it's on my "safe list" from my doctor but its not helping. ive also been taking Benadry...
  Posted
977678 tn?1280718858
So i went today for another sonogram and was pleased to see that we are 100% having a baby girl. Everything went well she is healthy and very moody, lol, just like her mama! very are very grateful!
  Posted
777543 tn?1259364117
Hi everyone! I'm Christine--my due date is 3/7/10. I'm new to this forum, but I really need to talk to someone. Does anyone struggle with depression and feelings of wanting to jump out of your skin? I was diagnosed with depression long b...
  Posted
299260 tn?1304219705
I'm grinning from ear to ear =) I just heard from the genetic counselor & my ob. The amnio revealed two perfectly normal babies, one boy & one girl! 46 chromosomes each! Even though I was staying positive, I was dreading that phone call ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: March 2010 Babies Community Resources