Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Pregnancy: March 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2012.

21 - 40 (of 87) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1975675 tn?1333320167
Whose been your support system? Has the father been supportive? I'm 18 and have been happily married for two years. This is are second baby our first will be one on the 21.:) He has been a great help through both pregnancies. My mom and ...
  Posted
How bout you ladies how long u have left?
  Posted
Does anyone know of some fun action baby shower games???
  Posted
1975675 tn?1333320167
What names have you al choosen to go with?? My husband and I have two names in the running for are little girl. We are stuck between Ariana nicole and harley quinn.
  Posted
Causes of vigina burning Causes of vigina burning
  Posted
1755520 tn?1330573426
Hey Im due March 8th and looking for mothers who are of course due around that time....can you please take the time and post your due date and what you are having!!! BTW im having a little girl and this is my fifth baby, I have a 9 ye...
  Posted
Ne1 have any bou havin a girl? would love to hear them! xx
  Posted
Hey ladies please dont judge me but does any one know exactly when they conceived and or there last period. I ask this because im unsure of these things and hooked up with another guy around the time of june which is when i got pregnant....
  Posted
1975675 tn?1333320167
Okay so I'm 31 weeks now and have 11 month old. I get easily stressed out these past few weeks and am afraid I'm going to take it out (yelling) on my husband or baby. Does anyone have any tricks to relieve my stress fast and easy?
  Posted
1217304 tn?1327072897
Hi all March mommies I'm due March 29 and had an U/S at almost 15 weeks and found out it's a girl! Did anyone else find out the gender yet?
  Posted
I'm 28 wks and this whole week I have been waking up at 430 am and not being able to go back to sleep. What could b the cause of this
  Posted
How much will a ultrasound.cost, my insurance isn't accepted where I just moved to.. Texas
  Posted
So I'm 31wks and have gotten morning sickness back. The day befre yesterday I got very sick and couldn't keep nothing down, not even water for over 24hrs. My appointment yesterday I did the usual pee in a cup and as soon as I gave it to ...
  Posted
644974 tn?1312761670
Hi all you mummies, im feeling super fat!!!!!! i just want to know how ur all doing im feeling ok but hungry all the time i feel like i eat heaps!! i have gained 9kgs this pregnancy so far and im 28 weeks do u think this is too much? i ...
  Posted
So I'm 31wks and have gotten morning sickness back. The day befre yesterday I got very sick and couldn't keep nothing down, not even water for over 24hrs. My appointment yesterday I did the usual pee in a cup and as soon as I gave it to ...
  Posted
All right I'm 28 weeks to the day and for the last 3 weeks or so I haven't been getting much sleep. I have tried almost everything I can think of. Does anyone else have any ideas? Please I need sleep lol.
  Posted
Dear friends, The last couple of weeks have suffered from a cough. I did not have a high fever or chills and functioned relatively normally (other than a ongoing cough!) I would get up and drink hot drinks at night as not to cough to...
  Posted
231441 tn?1333896366
Hi Ladies, how are you going. Wondering how you are all going on the weight gain side? I saw my doctor last week and got a lecture about weight gain - or lack of it. I am now 23 weeks and have gained a total of about 2 kg (5 lb...
  Posted
463897 tn?1448485050
If you or someone you know may be interested in becoming a Community Leader for the March 2012 Babies Community, please send a PM to my attention! Looking forward to hearing from you soon! Cheryl PM Address: MH Community Mgr
  Posted
Im 28wkz. What can i take for my cough and cold? My bodys aching due to non stop coughin, cnt sleep at the best of times, now nt at alj. Cant breath prop either! Soz to b such a moanin cow. This pregnancys takin it trol! Im in consent pa...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: March 2012 Babies Community Resources