Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: March 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2012.

41 - 60 (of 87) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Need boys names. Unusaul but not to our there!lol! I have sons called kaylob jacob n mason. To go with surname dixon....suguestions plz x
  Posted
Hi March mommies. I'm due March 29th I'm having a boy And he's extremely active especially in mornings . He recognizes his dads voice and starts to move when his dad talks to him. His heart beat glows through my t.shirt when he's movi...
  Posted
Hi im 24 weeks(25 in about 4 days) I have been having pressure in my lower vagina the past 2 days, feels lie her head is like RIGHT THERE! it hurts a little(kinda feels like when you have your period) today iv been having cramps on and o...
  Posted
Need some really CUTE name ladie my lo is due March 6 her father want her name after him but, I REALLY DONT LIKE HIS NAME FOR A GIRL.... ( SEAN ) HELP LADIES THANKS
  Posted
Any one expecting baby in march?
  Posted
1891031 tn?1329882337
Whos having a pisces? I am March 17th.
  Posted
CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE...IM 23 WKS WITH A BABY BOY...IM VERY EXCITED TO BECOME A MOTHER FOR THE FIRST TIME....I WAS TOLD TO SLOW DOWN WITH SHOPPING....AM I SHOPPING TO SOON???
  Posted
Im 22weeks today. Cant sleep and bloated. But cant wait till march 18th.
  Posted
Ummm....what do you think?
  Posted
Well got the news today wer havin a 4th boy. deverstated as iv been dreamin of a girl. love him never the less tho. just would like to tel people DONT belive charts n stuff on gender if ur like me and wanting a boy or girl coz they dont ...
  Posted
I went in for my U/S on thurs. Im having a boy. Anyone else have an U/S appt this past week and having a boy? My doc said EVERY pregnant female that went in for their U/S on thurs got a boy. Strange. But doc says it happens all the time....
  Posted
Hi my name is Shelby. I am twenty one weeks pregnant according to my last ultra sound. I am due March 1st. My periods are usually the third thursday of every month. I had sex with a guy the 15th of May and then got my period the 19th of ...
  Posted
I'm 13 weeks and 6days and been having the weirdiest urge for crazy foods like pickles pancakes cereal
  Posted
I'm 13 weeks and 6days and been having the weirdiest urge for crazy foods like pickles pancakes cereal
  Posted
Ok so I am currently 23 weeks && 5days pregnant with twins. I had sex with my bf the who beginning of may and around the end of may I spotted but no heavy menstrual flow then around June 4th I made the stupid mistake of sleeping with my ...
  Posted
231441 tn?1333896366
Am 20 weeks now and had u/s today during my checkup. Looks like its a second girl for me. I'm happy, my partner really wanted a boy and is now thinking about baby no. 3. We'll see!
  Posted
Hey im 20weeks preganant and for the last 2days ive had alot of presure down below. its my 4th. i never had it with others til 38weeks n was told it was because baby engaged. surely at 20weeks this cant be the reason? Can some 1 help ple...
  Posted
I am in a bit of a situation here and really am unsure of what to do. My periods are irregular and so it's hard for me to calculate possible days of ovulation. I am pregnant now. My boyfriend and I are both very happy that we are expec...
  Posted
Ummm...what do you think?
  Posted
463897 tn?1448485050
Get weekly updates of your baby's growth, track your symptoms and compare them to other moms to see how common they are, share info with your doctor, add doctor appointments, get answers to your questions and more! I’m Expecting is the...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: March 2012 Babies Community Resources