Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: March 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2012.

61 - 80 (of 87) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
463897_tn?1448485050
Get weekly updates of your baby's growth, track your symptoms and compare them to other moms to see how common they are, share info with your doctor, add doctor appointments, get answers to your questions and more! I’m Expecting is the...
MH Community Mgr | Posted
644974_tn?1312761670
well we had the scan today and its another boy for us, i did everything to get a girl diet, timing posotiion chinese calender everything and its still a girl! so 4 boys for us! im very upset but grateful hes healthy i was so sure it wa...
bimbicat7 | Last answer
644974_tn?1312761670
hi mummies well that time had rolled around and tomorrow we go for our gender scan 18.5wks very anxious and nervous as we have 3 boys already im praying for pink please pray with me!! will let u all kow asap good luck to all others f...
bimbicat7 | Posted
Im 19wkz and have had this pain in my tummy at the top alday to the point of nearly pasting out! its not wind and iv took pain killers. ne1 had tis? its my 4th n i dont remember bein lyk tis! also got shooting pains in the top of my back...
yumimumi | Last answer
Hi ladiessssss...lol..im in need of some...unique...um....maybe different babyboy names..........however..im interested in names that begin with.......J..help me out!
Babygirlhope | Last answer
So i had my 16 wk apointment yest and shes useless! i askd if she could listen to heart beat as i cnt feel movement its my 4th preg so i should n she refused! then i asked bou my labour, i had a tramic birth wit 2nd, he was blue n had to...
yumimumi | Last answer
Hi ladies, has anyone else had this problem and if so what was the outcome? Just been for my first midwife appointment and she told me i had one trace of protein in urine, blood pressure was fine and that im to come back in Dec? This i...
katflap | Posted
So im pregaz with my 4th. What are the chances itl b a girl?? i have 3 lads. love them loadz but would love some pink! lil obsessed! roll on scan day!! Ne1 else due march 16th? Xx
yumimumi | Last answer
Im due March 2012.....im excited!
Babygirlhope | Posted
Another March baby... Happy
Buniiebaybii | Posted
644974_tn?1312761670
ok can you see what i want to see or am i hopeing too much? view of under bubs bottom looking up! girl or boy?
bimbicat7 | Last answer
644974_tn?1312761670
Hi Ladies how are you all going? still feeling sick i will be 12 wks this thursday and going for the NT scan on friday ahhh i so want to know the sex! they told me at 12 wks with my last so fingers crossed! thinking maybe hopefully girl...
bimbicat7 | Last answer
644974_tn?1312761670
from our 12 wk scan here is a gender pic any guesses?
bimbicat7 | Posted
Does anyone have any good suggestions on how to get through the morning sickness? I am 13 weeks and still sick all of the time. I have lost 36lbs since finding out I was pregnant 2 months ago, because I just cant keep anything down. I ha...
Bentleysmommy | Last answer
I am 12 weeks along in my pregnancy tomorrow & i went to see my doctor on Sept 1 , we heard the heartbeat & everything seemed normal. Then yesterday ( Sept 2 ) I was having intercourse & after there was blood all over me down there & all...
khysan1222 | Last answer
1752176_tn?1315216395
i went to the hospital thursday and they told me my due date was 20th march but when i went to doctors 2 weeks ago they told me 15th march so im confused on my due date, but i am 3 months 2day
loopylu85 | Last answer
Hello all, I'm 9 weeks along and expecting baby #3. I have both a 2 and 3 year old so my hands are going to be full! I'm looking forward to my ultrasound and hearing the heartbeat soon. My first appts in 2 weeks although I had an ultra...
Sad_Woman | Last answer
hii.. well im currently 10 weeks pregnant. & this will be my first. so im kind of new with all this . but i experienced spotting in the beginning of my pregnancy. it was like a pinkish brown discharge but it was only for like 10 mins no...
DemiRaye | Last answer
231441_tn?1333896366
Hi Everyone, I am 7 weeks now. Is anyone else still having lots of cramping? It's quite disconcerting! Am so hoping all is ok. How is everyone going?
Super_sally888 | Posted
1748793_tn?1332623603
I thought I was 7 weeks along according to my LMP but according to my first u/s on Monday I'm only 5 weeks along, the Dr said that I shouldn't worry about measuring smaller than I thought I was because my periods are not every 28 days li...
HiSMrS4LiFE | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: March 2012 Babies Community Resources