Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: March 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2013.
I just want to know if there is anything I can do to wait out these last two weeks in any way easier. I have a swollen vagina, swollen fe...
First pregnancy was a c-sec but this time I wanted to try vaginally. My doctor checked me last week at 36 weeks and said my cervix had no...
I saw my obgyn today and my blood pressure is going up. We weighed all the pros and cons and we have decided that I am going to have a pl...
Just letting everyone know that my daughter Lea Rose was born on 3/8/13 at 3:22pm. She was 6 pounds 9oz and 19 1/2 inches long. All is wo...
I took it and nothing! How much? & what kind?..
So my dr. Ask me if i ever thought of being induced ill be 39 wks next week. just wondering if anyone has ever had it done and how it wen...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.