Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: March 2013 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2013.
21 - 40 (of 197) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is there anything I can take? I'm 39 weeks
1 answer |
Since yesterday I have been having alot of cramping. It's mild cramping that is constant but does get a little worse then I have a contra...
I was told by a close friend that oregano & basil tea helps bring on labor.. I've been reading online & it seems to work as a natural st...
2 answers |
Hi I've got 24days left but recently I've had diarrhea for about a week and very swollen vagina (sorry) just wondering if its normal towa...
4 answers |
I went to my ob appt today for my 37 week check and they took me off my preterm labor medication. When he checked me I was 3cm dialed and...
1 answer |
I'm 36 weeks with my first boy and yesterday when I went to the doctor she told me I was 1cm dilated, I wanna know healthy ways that can ...
1 answer |
I'm almost 35 wks & I've had back pain for a couple weeks now but today i woke up & my butt muscles feel like they are bruised they are s...
1 answer |
I'm 38weeks just wanna know what that looks like
3 answers |
I guess I lost my mucous plug.. & last time I went to the Dr. She said I was 2cm.. But ever since then I feel nothing no more braxton hic...
I've been having a strong headache today, I can well say this is a migraine now.. Also, my body had been sweating excessively & I'm feeli...
3 answers |
Today I woke up & realized that my body was shaking.. I wasn't cold at all, actually feeling a littler hot in here to myself. My Mom sugg...
2 answers |
Went to the dr. yesterday & he check my cervix I'm 2cm. & 50% effaced. this is my second child anyone think i might have her before my du...
I'm due march 22nd. anyone else have there boobs leaking yet.lol is this normal or could it be a sign I'm going to go in labor early?
12 answers |
But hopeing to have my baby girl early! I feel so huge I can't sleep or breath at times >.< I get full real fast..but get hungry the next...
2 answers |
Hi all I hope your pregnancys are going great and bubs isn't giving you to much trouble. Just wondering who else I'd due 21st of march so...
1 answer |
4171000 tn?1359432431
I had my baby boy Saturday morning at 3am. Was having contractions all day Friday nothing constant or painful.I could walk and talk throu...
3 answers |
I'm 39 weeks, due March 2nd.. I've been having cramps since about 10pm with occasional sharp pains & now I'm also spotting. I'm a first t...
2 answers |
I'm 35 weeks and getting really anxious about being a mom this was an unexpected and unplanned pregnancy.i keep being told i should be ex...
3 answers |
4459975 tn?1360118139
Last night I didn't sleep at all due to contractions on my lower abdomen; & I've been having loose bowel movements, & feel like I'm comin...
9 answers |
I was having contractions at 3am about 3 to 4 mins apart til about 5am they didnt get more intense so by this time my back was killing me...
7 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: March 2013 Babies Community Resources