Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: March 2013 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2013.
61 - 80 (of 197) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Just curious if anyone is near my duedate looking for a preg buddy and im new to this app!!!
20 answers |
Hello to all expecting mothers of march.. this is myfirst and imI'm trying to prepare myself mentally! Im 32 weeks just been searching on...
1 answer |
Im 29 Almost 30 weeks pregnant; im having a baby girl (: but my husband and i haven't found a name n middle name yet :/ we are looking fo...
3 answers |
I have googled this because I have been having a gush of watery substance off and on for two weeks. It does not have an odor or color to ...
5 answers |
I failed my 1 hour sugar test. My number was 158 and I even fasted for it. I now have to go Monday morning for the 3 hour test. I know I ...
15 answers |
Im 32w pregnant-&have been struggling with choosing a name! Iam mexican so iDont want something super white lol not to be rude, iJust wan...
4 answers |
Has anyone had an EKG and Echocardiogram for yourself during the pregancy? My doc left me a message that I have a leaky mitra valve and i...
23 answers |
=)
Im thinking of naming. my baby girl Chelsea Daelynn.. What do you guys think about this name???
1 answer |
1532937 tn?1357203993
Has anyone else lost their mucus plug? I've a cerclage in since 14 weeks and I lost my plug tonight at 29 weeks?
11 answers |
Hello! I'm due March 24, 2013 with my second baby. I've been having contractions every 5-10 minutes but my doctor says it doesn't matter ...
6 answers |
Has anyone begun to buy anything? If not when do you plan on starting to buy stuff? I want to start now because I know the sex of my baby...
11 answers |
At how many weeks do you start going twice a month? I forgot when I started seeing my doc twice a month. Also has anyone had a VBAC? I am...
8 answers |
Hey girls! I'm 26 weeks 6 days and I have not gained a pound yet! I got the flu around 18 weeks and lost 5 pounds. I've only been able to...
3 answers |
March 14th baby here.
1 answer |
I'm having period like cramps and I'm having pressure in my pelvic area what does that mean and I'm 1cm 50 effaced
3 answers |
There is so much to think about and such little time! My husband and I are still doing research. I heard that expected mothers have to ma...
I'm having a boy n I'm 27 weeks 5days now and I'm so excited
4 answers |
Looking for a pregnancy buddy! Any one else due the 31st??
4 answers |
I'm 7 months pregnant. Last night I was bleeding so I inserted a finger to see if it was coming out of me or from somewhere on the outsid...
2 answers |
3945899 tn?1414784815
Im 27 weeks pregnant and last night I had some little pain on my belly, the upper stomach thought. Sort of above my belly botton on the s...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: March 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...