Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: March 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2013.

61 - 80 (of 197) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Just curious if anyone is near my duedate looking for a preg buddy and im new to this app!!!
Bwynn18 | Last answer
Hello to all expecting mothers of march.. this is myfirst and imI'm trying to prepare myself mentally! Im 32 weeks just been searching on what to put in my hospital bag.. how's it going for all of you???
tmoneyhardison | Last answer
Im 29 Almost 30 weeks pregnant; im having a baby girl (: but my husband and i haven't found a name n middle name yet :/ we are looking for something pretty and unique... any suggestions??
CristinaMunoz | Last answer
I have googled this because I have been having a gush of watery substance off and on for two weeks. It does not have an odor or color to it. I know that I'm not accidentally urinating on myself. I have a doctors appt wednesday but I was ...
Naturalista | Last answer
I failed my 1 hour sugar test. My number was 158 and I even fasted for it. I now have to go Monday morning for the 3 hour test. I know I have to fast again. I do not want to get any false negatives so I am not looking to stay clear of al...
lorimc23 | Last answer
Im 32w pregnant-&have been struggling with choosing a name! Iam mexican so iDont want something super white lol not to be rude, iJust want my mom to be able to pronounce it. But also dont want something FULL BLOWN mexican like POLICAPRIO...
1stXmmy | Last answer
Has anyone had an EKG and Echocardiogram for yourself during the pregancy? My doc left me a message that I have a leaky mitra valve and inflammation around the apex of my heart. He then said it sometimes shows more during pregnancy. I kn...
LilSweetCheeks | Last answer
=)
Im thinking of naming. my baby girl Chelsea Daelynn.. What do you guys think about this name???
CristinaMunoz | Last answer
1532937_tn?1357203993
Has anyone else lost their mucus plug? I've a cerclage in since 14 weeks and I lost my plug tonight at 29 weeks?
msfrank107 | Last answer
Hello! I'm due March 24, 2013 with my second baby. I've been having contractions every 5-10 minutes but my doctor says it doesn't matter because my cervix is staying long. Needless to say I've had A LOT of ultrasounds and the baby's head...
Jenjaybee | Last answer
Has anyone begun to buy anything? If not when do you plan on starting to buy stuff? I want to start now because I know the sex of my baby but my family has this old belief about not being stuff so early. I'm 20 weeks so I guess I better ...
At how many weeks do you start going twice a month? I forgot when I started seeing my doc twice a month. Also has anyone had a VBAC? I am really nervous about this but my doc wants me to go that route. My soon does have asthma and was de...
Hey girls! I'm 26 weeks 6 days and I have not gained a pound yet! I got the flu around 18 weeks and lost 5 pounds. I've only been able to gain back 3 of those. Does anyone else have issues gaining? What can I do to help put on some pounds?
kelly032913 | Last answer
March 14th baby here.
metzger2014 | Last answer
I'm having period like cramps and I'm having pressure in my pelvic area what does that mean and I'm 1cm 50 effaced
kevinsmommy | Last answer
There is so much to think about and such little time! My husband and I are still doing research. I heard that expected mothers have to make a decision whether to bank or donate at least 6 weeks prior to the expected/prospective delivery ...
LilSweetCheeks | Posted
I'm having a boy n I'm 27 weeks 5days now and I'm so excited
kevinsmommy | Last answer
Looking for a pregnancy buddy! Any one else due the 31st??
Jessica_miller | Last answer
I'm 7 months pregnant. Last night I was bleeding so I inserted a finger to see if it was coming out of me or from somewhere on the outside. Well it was coming out of me, and my finger went inside my cervix. Next thing I knew I felt a sli...
Kwpat2 | Last answer
3945899_tn?1414784815
Im 27 weeks pregnant and last night I had some little pain on my belly, the upper stomach thought. Sort of above my belly botton on the sides. Is the normal? My family said its ok but I just want to be sure. I dont have my doctor appoint...
cruz214 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: March 2013 Babies Community Resources