Pregnancy: March 2014 Babies Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2014.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By KymmieKakes
I'm 36 weeks and 3 days and have really low platelets (64,000 ) this only happens when I get pregnant. I'm on baby #...
kitalley32 minutes
By Kathiana_Carter
Any of you mommies have spd and how did you cope with the pain? I've tried everything and the pain is only getting wo...
By hannahbug12
Did yall dilatw with your second and not your first?
By kick1kick2kicksomemorebabyboo
with my first child my waters just broke and then the pain come with this one I'm having something different ok so I ...
desa9258 minutes
lilbriana15 hours
kmommy19Feb 15
By kmommy19
i got check last cuz thought mugus plug came out and they said yea and i was 1cm last night and to day been haveing v...
By BLESSEDwith5tobe
Yayyy so I had my membrane sweep today and if my baby girl still dont wanna come I will be induced on Friday 27th I'm...
umshooqFeb 25
By babylea2015
I went last Thursday to my appointment and they scheduled me for ultrasound and baby monitoring because his measuring...
By babylea2015
I'm due March 16th my doctor going to induce me next week. Has anyone else gone thru this.
lennybby6 hours
jannahmre0610 hours
mrsledbetter10 hours
By lennybby
Turned 39 weeks tomorrow today I got checked and no signs of dialation :( is anyone going through this?
By hannahbug12
I am 36 weeks is it ok for me to drink a cup or two of coffee?????
Meglyn2 hours
eal29143 hours
By eal2914
Last Tuesday Dr appt I was 2cm and 70%, and (tmi) when I went to the bathroom, there was a whole lot of thick dischar...
GraceNTiny4 hours
desa9220 hours
GraceNTiny22 hours
bschro22 hours
By smorrow29
I'm 37 weeks been having contractions still haven't been check for dilations.. Any body else?
By Heathermomof5
I just got home from the doctor and she did a membrane sweep..I'm 3 cm dilated..had anyone else had this done & how s...
GraceNTiny22 hours
trandal1222 hours
By trandal12
It seems like these last few weeks are going to drag. I am 35 an 3 an time is going slow now smh. Anyone else feels t...
?
By brookeholland15
What's it mean when the doctor says my cervix are very soft and they think I'm dilated but not sure because he finger...
Turtleslj7216 hours
plas198917 hours
anniejo89Feb 25
By Turtleslj72
I have been raising my son (now 2) alone since he was 8 months old. My "husband" decided he wanted a divorce and kick...
19Lauren876 hours
umshooq7 hours
By MoonGoddess1
Went to see my doctor the other day and she was concerned about how big the baby is. So I went in for an ultrasound ...
By bunda24
Im 38 weeks today and have had such an easy pregnancy so shudnt b moaning but today ive had like an achy feeling on t...
By penguing1227
I hate bad surprises. Im 37+5 and have been really hurting the past week and even more so the past 2 days. I was look...
umshooq11 hours
By bunda24
This is my first pregnancy and for some reason I am not nervous about the pain of labour at all. I figure hours of pa...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: March 2014 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank