Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: March 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2014.

1 - 20 (of 2100) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is anybody else getting leg cramps aka (charlie horse)?
unique2015 | Last answer
My LO is a lil over 5 months and have started this whole sleep feeding.. like she toss n turns constantly until i feed her, and she sleeps the whole time she even burps while sleep too, ive tried to not feed her if she toss n turns to ea...
1stTimeMom1018 | Posted
11129330_tn?1430882208
When was you baby born :) mine little girl arrived a week early before her due date she was born on Feb 23rd
MonicaL52713 | Last answer
What would you have called your baby if it was the oppsite sex?
kelloges | Last answer
11129330_tn?1430882208
Since this week started my hair has been falling out like crazy it ***** that I can't do anything about it, how are you ladies coping with it
I had inplant for just over a mouth now and on my 4th period im only having 2 days off inbetween each period any one else had any trubble with this is it normal do i have to let my body get used to it a bit longer?
kelloges | Last answer
Looking for some advice/reassurance. My daughter is 13 weeks old, and it's really a challenge to get her to Crack a smile. She's interested in toys (grabs them and holds them, hits them if they are hanging toys,and follows them with h...
CM6985 | Last answer
My baby 3 monthes n she weights 12 ponds she was born 2weeks earlier. ...
erika0013 | Last answer
So I go back to work this week. I've been storing milk and seeing if my little man will take that. I'm having issues with him even taking the bottle. Any ideas on how to fix this?
JdCe32115 | Last answer
I had inplant for just over a mouth now and on my 4th period im only having 2 days off inbetween each period any one else had any trubble with this is it normal do i have to let my body get used to it a bit longer?
kelloges | Posted
im pretty sure I've gotten my period already! My little girl is only 5 1/2 weeks is this normal?
Lauraforan | Last answer
Hey ladies!!! My son is 7weeks old now, i was wondering when can i start having sex , my hormones are kicking in lol... some ppl said 3 months i feel like thats too long .
shey0321 | Last answer
Okay this is going to be long, so I apologize for that. I have two daughters. My oldest is 3 years old and my second is just 7 1/2 weeks old. My first born and I had such a strong relationship. She has endured so much change this past ye...
SSchreiber | Last answer
is any mommies trying out birth control? What do yall think about Paragard?
mariann_justine | Last answer
how all u mommys doing with there newborn im.so sad cuz my baby cant poop...
erika0013 | Last answer
11129330_tn?1430882208
How's everyone's little one ♡ I still can't believe I'm a mommy already :) my little girl fills me up with so much joy, she's grown so fast :') I love her so much
Hey ladies.. have any of your babies cried at night and asleep during the day.. am thinking my son have gas I don't know wat to do. He cried every night since he got home from the hospital.
shey0321 | Last answer
Is anyone else pretty much on their own with their baby? My husband works A LOT and leaves early and doesn't get back till after midnight a lot of times. So I pretty much don't get help. He also works weekends most of the time. Anyone ...
ButterflyLuv731 | Last answer
Miss Caeleigh Maeve was born on St. Patrick's Day at 7:47 pm via c-section. 7lbs 9 ounces, 19.5 inches. Went to the hospital the 16th to be induced, but I spent most of the night waiting because I was having contractions on my own. At ar...
Meglyn | Last answer
Anybody. If so what u do to make your baby sleep
smorrow29 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: March 2014 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703