Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: March 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2014.
21 - 40 (of 2100) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How is everyone feeling now that we have out bundles of joy?? How old is your baby now??
19 answers |
What over the counter Medicine can i used for constipation, my 5weeks old baby only stool once a day.. i go back to the doctor Monday mea...
1 answer |
Sorry it's late! Had my gorgeous boy, Jacub Thomas on 25/3/2015 at 6:34am weighing 8lbs10.5oz. So my waters broke at 3:30am on Monday, wi...
2 answers |
Does Anyone gave back pain after they had an epidural? My back has been.in pain.ever sincebtge epidural. It *****!
6 answers |
How are u guys doing with this??
3 answers |
Van Reed finally arrived 9 days post his due date on the 9/4/15 at 10.15pm after a long 18 hour drug free labour and an ambulance ride, w...
11232475 tn?1416422261
40+6 days getting induced saturday morning and im very nerves any advice lady's im a ftm
1 answer |
10630314 tn?1416012807
By this point we are all either holding out bundle of joy or overdue :( I'm overdue and fed up! I want my little man already I have an a...
14 answers |
Hello ladies! Blaire was supposed to be a March baby but was born on April 7th after 8 hours of natural laboring. She's beautiful and I'm...
Hey..I'm gettin induced Wednesday with my second baby because its my second child will things move along faster I got Induced with my fir...
3 answers |
Our bundle of joy Loki arrived today after a long 14 hour labour . We had a home birth and I thought Since this is my second all would go...
2 answers |
How many of you moms have baby blues or post partum??? If so... How are u dealing with it???
3 answers |
I'm very depressed my baby was be born March 30 he didn't come I'm contractions are killing and I been labor and delivery about 3 times t...
4 answers |
Getting my c-section tomorrow at 8.00 am wish me luck
1 answer |
40 weeks +3days. Over due had a membrane sweep today &still no signs of labor. Inducing set for Monday. I really hope I can go into labor...
He is here. Went to the hospital around 11am, I was 3cm 100% effaced. They were going to send me home. They had me walk around. I wanted ...
2 answers |
Tucker James made his appearance 10 days late on March 24 :) . My husband and I are so in love and are learning lots as first time parent...
3 answers |
My induction will be on the 9th or 10th of April, I know I have a week for it to start naturally but as the midwife couldn't reach my cer...
8 answers |
So my baby boy is finally here! And he is so handsome! I went in last Tuesday morning at 7:15 (3/24). I was having really bad migraines a...
I'm a ftm my doctor doesn't want me to go beyond 41 weeks so I'm getting induced on Sunday I am terrified I don't handle pain well at all...
4 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: March 2014 Babies Community Resources