Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: March 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2014.
41 - 60 (of 2100) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I have an issue with my boyfriend. I don't know if I should think he's cheating or what, but since I've been pregnant, sex is scarce a...
3 answers |
checked today an I'm 1 centimeter dilated an 50% effacement.. he said he could feel her head with the tip of his finger n said she's real...
19 answers |
I'm past due &my nipples have been really sensitive.
7pounds 13 ounces and 18 inches long. She is beautiful!!! I was induced 3/31 at 6am. I was 2cm dialated and 50% thinned cervix. By 3pm...
March mommas today is March 31 After today our supposed to be march babies will be april babies. Unfortunatley im 40 and 4! Still waiti...
10 answers |
Since 6:30 am I've been having cramps between 6-10 minutes apart. I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was a pink color along wi...
2 answers |
I'm scheduled for a c-section on Friday at 8:00 am. I'm really scared I don't know what to expect. Any advice thank u. Wich me luck
2 answers |
I knw I'm late but baby Justin was due March 26, and came on March 19th weighing 7lbs & 10oz such a healthy boy. I'm complete
After being 10 days overdue aubreyana is finally here. She arrived on March 29th at 10:50 am after 14 hours of labor. I had decided I wa...
1 answer |
Eduard was born on march 31st at 11:58. He has 52 cm snd 3,5 kg. My labor was 9 hours but it went smoothly. We are the happiest people o...
1 answer |
I had very strong contractions last night and this morning but nothing since has anyone else gotten nauseous in the day's close to giving...
1 answer |
I was due March 22 but so far no baby so I'm getting induced at 5pm and in Los Angeles its 1am now. Any ladys still waiting also
4 answers |
My daughter's greatest slowed for about a minute at my ob appointment this morning before my induction, so they sentme sstraight to the h...
11942944 tn?1423072792
Yeaterday March 30th was my due date. I was in early labor for 2days. Finally went in to get checked for dilation and to time my contract...
Eduard was born on march 31st at 11:58. He has 52 cm snd 3,5 kg. My labor was 9 hours but it went smoothly. We are the happiest people o...
Woke up to go to the bathroom& passed some/all of my mucus plug. Went back to bed n don't no why but got back up n lucky I did cause thin...
7 answers |
Hospital bag, what should I pack ?
4 answers |
8 pounds 13 oz ! Baby girl. She was due on the 23rd and made her arrival on the 24th!
4 answers |
Has anyone tried to have a sweep and the Mw couldn't reach? Does this most likely mean I will have to be induced?? I'm 40+3... Just wan...
40w 1d was feeling fine all day an the past 4 hrs my back is killing me belly tightening every 10 minutes an cramping on and off lasting ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: March 2014 Babies Community Resources