Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: March 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2014.
61 - 80 (of 2100) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My little guy came 8 days early although do to issues with my blood pressure I was scheduled to be induced on the 12th but he came on the...
3 answers |
3 days past due and want this baby out!! Hopefully getting induced Friday but any suggestions on how to induce labor??
1 answer |
I'm being induced first thing in the morning and I forgot to ask my doctor if I should eat breakfast or not? Her office is closed now. ...
2 answers |
I'm 40 + 3 and my bp has been getting higher an higher every week now it's 150/100 and this week Dr is not happy with it and im still not...
Got induce because of my blood pressure on the 19th labor lasted 20 hrs he was born on the 20th at 10:38am 6.12lb ... 19in !!! The love o...
Still no baby! Little stubborn boy haha. He just does not want to come out. I will be induced Wednesday. I'm nervous. I see everyone has ...
7 answers |
I wanted to share my long (but worth every second) birth story! I went in to hospital at 6:30am Friday 3/27 for a scheduled induction. Wa...
3 answers |
11232475 tn?1416422261
Im having lots of pressure in my cervix also very uncomfortable cramps and upper butt and side pains I was due yesterday could this be la...
6 answers |
My beauty is here! So in love. I had a scheduled induction on 3/26, was 41 weeks 3 days. That morning at 8 my water was broken, I immedi...
I'm a week late posting :-) been really busy with my two little ones. Monday 23rd woke up at 7 and decided that the pain I had been f...
I'm exactly 40 wks tomorrow and this little girl is showing no signs of showing up yet . I can't wait to see her ! I've tried sex ,walkin...
3 answers |
I was due the 25, we've tried everything to get this going! I'm having contractions 2-5 min apart and I'm dilated to a 3, 80% last time I...
2 answers |
11942944 tn?1423072792
So tomorrow is my due date, since yesterday ive been losing bits of my mucus plug, and ive also been having contractions about every hour...
2 answers |
Due tomorrow and feeling very sore my private wat could b making me so sore
2 answers |
I'm 40 weeks and 3 days. Today I'm just tired. I'm having pain and a LOT of pressure when im standing or walking. Anyone else going throu...
3 answers |
I was due on the 22 March past my due date so they induced me fast labour on the 26 night my lil man arrived on the Friday 27 March at 7...
1 answer |
Ladies,my due date is Tuesday the 31st and today i saw my ob who told me that my baby is on the big side and he's not engaged yet . I'll ...
2 answers |
Hi I am due tomorrow. Had mild crampy feeling all day then my back started to hurt real bad none stop then I started getting contraction ...
4 answers |
After being 5 days overdue I started having severe contractions about 5 minutes apart at 12 am on March 11th headed to the hospital at 3 ...
1 answer |
6 days passed my due date and I'm a lil sad that everyone i knew that were supposed to be due after me are already having their baby even...
8 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: March 2014 Babies Community Resources