Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: March 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2014.
81 - 100 (of 2100) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My milk still hasn't came in. My son is 6 days old.. He lost to much weight so I had to start formula.. Hopefully my milk comes down I pr...
2 answers |
I was induced this morning with pitocin at 9am. After being on it for 8 hours I'm still only 2cm & 50% effaced. Doctor said if no change ...
4 answers |
When were you due? When was your baby born? What were the measurements??? How's life post delivery?
10 answers |
I'm due tomorrow and ive literally got no signs other than back ache, lost a tiny bit of mucus plug, the anticipation is killing me it's ...
9 answers |
Due Monday, had an appointment today. Not dilated or thinned out! I'm sick of being pregnant!! Is there anything I can do to help my cerv...
4 answers |
who is u mommys doiing with.there.bbys ... my bby crys.alot.I cant sleep...
So my doctor sent me for an ultrasound this morning, and I find out that our baby is Frank Breech and also around 9 pounds!! I'm due in ...
2 answers |
I was induced at 3 am and at 12 my water finally broke!
1 answer |
So I'm 40 weeks and 1 day. My doctor scheduled an induction for April 1st since on that day I will be 41 weeks. I'm scared to be induced....
3 answers |
After over 24 hours of labor and a c section, my baby girl was put on antibiotics right away because the doctor claimed she looked sick a...
2 answers |
Arrived at 10:05 pm after 5 hours of pushing!!! Abigail weighs 8 pounds 5 ounces and was 21.5 inches long. She's got a full head of hai...
5 answers |
I hav flat nipples so my baby couldn't suck the nipple. So I m constantly feeding her using spoon n extracting milk through breast pump. ...
8 answers |
11942944 tn?1423072792
So i have an appt today at 11:30 going ask them to check and see if ive dilated any.. hopefully i find out soething good 4 days left til ...
4 answers |
I was due March 22 but he's still not here yet! Am i the only one?
7 answers |
Dose anyone know what are the chances of getting a c-section after being induce??
I'm due on Friday and that is also the day of my last appointment . . . at Mt last appointment I was told I am only 2 cm dilated but my c...
3 answers |
Hey 40weeks Sunday and had a sweep done today did anyone find them any good for getting labour started :) xx
2 answers |
She is finally her Brooklyn Nicole Williams 8pounds 8 oz 21in long I push for 1 min had 3 push it's finally over
2 answers |
Hey everyone I'm 3 days away from my due date and I'm still 1cm dilated and 50% effaced I have been like that for the past 3 weeks. I h...
1 answer |
11232475 tn?1416422261
2 cm and due date is tomorrow,almost tryed everything to get him to come And the only outcome is minor cramping !
1 answer |
A
A
Pregnancy: March 2014 Babies Community Resources