Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: March 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2016.
1 - 20 (of 474) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I just had our 3rd child at the beginning of March. I reluctantly chose to tie my tubes. I previously had the Mirena in for almost 5...
I had my baby boy in march the 17 it was a blessing :) thank god we gome know , For how long does your inflamation last in your belly ?.
4 answers |
4268628 tn?1375044776
We did it! I think we've all had out babies now. We've had some ups n downs already in our journey with Blaine, but we get through it. Th...
4 answers |
Did some of ya already got thier period , I got mine this morning but stop & again this morning& stop again im not bleeing , Is it normal...
5 answers |
Is anyone else having a hard time with body changes? Don't get me wrong, I know the stomach and boobs will go back but in the mean time I...
1 answer |
Getting induced today after being 10 days late. Does anyone have any good encouraging stories to help me through this long process?
1 answer |
Has anyone in here had a nonstress test? How long does it last and what should I expect?
2 answers |
hey ladies the month is just about over which probably means this group will go away i just want to say it has been a long amazing 9 mont...
1 answer |
I just had my girls on March 25th 2016 at 23 weeks 4 days. When baby A was born she didn't cry the NICU doctor just took one look at her ...
1 answer |
Anyone still no baby? Due in 5 days with baby number #4. Seems alot quiter last night n today then normal. Bub is engaged. Hoping not t...
5 answers | 4 comments |
Is it normal to be 39+3 and my BH have completely stopped for the past week? I'm currently 1cm dilated with no other labor signs except d...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Ah
My baby boy is 2 weeks 2 days old
1 answer |
I was scheduled to be induced today but when I called in they told me it was delayed and that I needed to wait for a phone call or call m...
Hey everyone ! I am due in just two more days. Here lately I have been waking up in the middle of the night groaning and in pain due to c...
3 answers |
Hey so I am pregnant with my first child (its a boy) and I am being induced 4days earlier then my due date... My cervix is soft enough sa...
6 answers |
I was 10days overdue and i started with mild contractions at 10.45am, at 14.45 my contractions were 4minutes apart, i rang labour ward wh...
2 answers |
My son is a week old already, I can barely believe it! I had a fantastic natural labor that started with mild contractions at 3am. They p...
I feel so hopeless no contractions, no braxton hicks ! I think I'm going to be overdue so over this I want to give birth already.. Been w...
1 answer |
39 weeks pregnant and 6 days pregnant and last night lost my mucus plug with a bloody show. What does that mean?
1 answer |
After 37 hours of labour and being 41 weeks 2 days pregnant Emerson Brodie is born weighing 9lbs 1 1/2oz and 21 1/2 inches long
3 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: March 2016 Babies Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers