Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: March 2016 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2016.
I was scheduled to be induced today but when I called in they told me it was delayed and that I needed to wait for a phone call or call m...
Hey everyone ! I am due in just two more days. Here lately I have been waking up in the middle of the night groaning and in pain due to c...
Hey so I am pregnant with my first child (its a boy) and I am being induced 4days earlier then my due date... My cervix is soft enough sa...
I was 10days overdue and i started with mild contractions at 10.45am, at 14.45 my contractions were 4minutes apart, i rang labour ward wh...
My son is a week old already, I can barely believe it! I had a fantastic natural labor that started with mild contractions at 3am. They p...
I feel so hopeless no contractions, no braxton hicks ! I think I'm going to be overdue so over this I want to give birth already.. Been w...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.