Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: March 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2016.
41 - 60 (of 474) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was due March 22. I developed cholistasis during week 36, so they induced on week 37. John Matthew arrived on March 2, at 5:01pm. J...
1 answer |
Im overdue and from around tea time til late on i get really bad sharp pains low down and in my back, seems to be when baby moves a lot. ...
2 answers |
10231969 tn?1418574282
Woke up with little cramps in my lower stomach and soreness..any one been feeling this am 39 +4
2 answers |
14868695 tn?1443400376
I've been spotting the last 5 days on and off. Today when I used the bathroom and wiped I had this mucus looking stuff tinged with blood....
2 answers | 1 comment |
After apparently labor in all night I went to the hospital and was 9cm dilated! Trinity Shae arrived at 4:39 p.m yesterday weighing 7 pou...
3 answers |
Well c-section scheduled for Friday... My water broke (not gush) @230 ish 2 girls Morgan & Maddison 4lbs15oz& 5lbs 12oz
3 answers |
Just about 39 wks. and I've been feeling a lot of wetness down there but every time I check my undies they're dry.. Anyone else experienc...
This is my 3rd baby, I was induced with my first two at 42 weeks! Really hoping this baby comes on his/her own within the next 7 days! ...
I have been experiencing low menstral like pains starting yesterday (not really timetable cause they feel constant) and now after sleepin...
1 answer |
Has anyone had any successful ways to help bring labour along? Im overdue and really fed up now,im soo ready now to meet my little girl.....
10 answers |
Barely dilated and I've been having random sharp pains in uncomfortable places, especially after sex :( anyone else experience this?
2 answers |
14869466 tn?1447442617
Why was I sent back home when I'm in pain, and halfway dilated to 10cm? I'm due in 8 more days but I'm so confused as to why they'd send ...
5 answers |
Whoes ready ? & whens ya due date ?. & How ya fleeing ?. I'm so so Ready for my lil boy
14 answers |
10231969 tn?1418574282
Have any one try Castro oil and how does it work any opinions about this method?? Please help
2 answers |
I'm peeing every 5 mins does that mean anything??
10231969 tn?1418574282
I been having pains nothing like my last pregnancy they come an go they don't feel like cramps...but there sharp on top of my belly to th...
I am 37 weeks pregnant and my vagina is sore and tender,it hurts to open my legs Is this normal? I'm not even 1 cm dilated yet. does thi...
I'm getting so impatient I just want my little girl here! I'm 3cm and 80% thinned , if I don't have her before they are inducing me this ...
3 answers |
Is it normal to have a lot of back lower pain & leg thighting while walking?
2 answers |
10231969 tn?1418574282
What can I do to go on labor ?? All natural ways any ideas??
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: March 2016 Babies Community Resources