Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: March 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2016.
61 - 80 (of 474) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 37 weeks and 3 days Friday I go back to the doctor and I will be 37 weeks and 5 days my doctor told me I am 2 cm dilated and my baby...
1 answer |
4268628 tn?1375044776
So by 0lanned c section at 39 weeks, Blaine Gerald has arrived. I'm still in quite a bit of pain and the numbing for the block took a bit...
5 answers |
still no signs of baby. :( I hope he's not overdue!
2 answers |
In 2 hours i have 4 days left. Ive had no signs of little one making an apperance, braxton hicks are driving me mad. Cant wait to meet li...
9 answers |
10231969 tn?1418574282
My doctor toll me next time I go see him he will do a d membrane sweeping .what is this ?? Have anyone experience this process?
6 answers |
14868695 tn?1443400376
38 weeks now and my cervix is low and soft.... How can I get labor started? Any suggestions??
1 answer |
How many of you started experiencing braxton hicks contractions ?
No question but I did go into labor Friday morning at 1am. Contractions came on strong and very consistent. I was exactly 37 weeks! I wai...
5 answers |
I got 24 days left nd im so impatient everyday im like i cant wait til she comes its beginning to get so hardcto walk and do simple eve...
18 answers | 1 comment |
4268628 tn?1375044776
So my c section is on monday. Because of my fibroid I had to go in today for a blood draw so they're ready for a transfusion. I didn't h...
10 answers |
Went yesterday for my next Drs appointment. They scheduled an ultrasound last time for yesterday to check on position and fluid levels an...
6 answers |
Woke up in the middle of the night with ofull pain on and in my belly! Not contractions just sharp pain! I'm 36 weeks eny body bin their?
1 answer |
I told my doctor about my belly being really itchy now I'm starting to get itchy all over I feel so hopeless, do you ladies think I've go...
3 answers |
I got 18 days left and I'm ready
5 answers |
So contractions woke me.. Just stronger mentstral style at 3am,took naps on and off all day.around 2they were 5-7min apart but anywhere f...
11 answers |
I had every name on my list for my baby boy but i wanted something that you don't hear often,i think everyone sees that im really serious...
1 answer |
The last two days I've been so sick! I just want her here already. I'm hoping I'm having pre labor but who knows :/
1 answer |
Does clary sage oil bring on labour?
7 answers |
I am 37 qeeks oregnant and having severe pain in legs and thighs area. Pain is so bad that it is keeping me from sleep. It gets so much w...
4 answers |
I'm almost 38 weeks and today's day three of sever back pain, nausea and constantly going to the bathroom. I've been having bad cramps an...
2 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: March 2016 Babies Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers