Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: March 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2016.
1 - 20 (of 130) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How can I tell my baby reposition
2 answers |
Anyone due March 4 2014
5 answers |
Everytime I stand up, I'm getting this preasure/stinging pain in what I assume to be my cervix. It's fine if I'm sitting or laying down, ...
1 answer |
I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow and we had our ob appointment today. The nurse asked if I wanted to be checked and I thought, sure. I didn't th...
I had my doctors appointment on Friday and they had me go for my 3rd trimester sonogram. While she was measuring the baby she said that t...
2 answers |
As much as im enjoying my last pregnancy, (this is my fourth) i am just about done with the heartburn, the peeing constantly, and the ove...
5 answers |
Is it easier or harder to have two Lil bits around the same age? My boys when the newbie is here will be one yr 2m apart and everyone is ...
7 answers |
Is anybody else experiencing a discomfort in the vaginal area. I can only describe it as if it's inner stretching or like when you pull a...
1 answer |
I'm in my 35 weeks of pregnancy. And I've gained 38 lbs. I'm worried because I'm overweight, and this is my first baby and I want to do a...
1 answer |
During my 2 ultrasounds they couldn't get any good pictures of the babies sex but say they are sure it's a girl the heart rate ranges fr...
I'm so excited the nesting is almost complete and I'm almost to the last month...can't wait to meet our baby girl.
12137039 tn?1423929447
I'm 9 weeks along. And due March 28. How about you ladies???
26 answers | 8 comments |
Anybody due in March know what they're having yet?
34 answers | 5 comments |
Hello all moms or moms -to-be here, I'm currently on my third trimester now and this is my first pregnancy. I have a questio...
1 answer |
Am a first time mum and so anxious and curious as the likely time my baby will come. I don't want to be caught unaware.
1 answer |
When my doctor calculate my last period he gives me a due date but when I did an ultrasound it gives me another due date so my question i...
5 answers | 5 comments |
I need baby girl names that start with T. I know I want the middle name to be Jordan.
7 answers |
I am currently 23 weeks and 5 days, I was suffering with terrible morning sickness everyday for the last 22 weeks but that has calmed dow...
3 answers |
Anyone else having leaky boobs? I'm due march 4th so I'm only 22 weeks. I find myself feeling like someone is electrocuting my nipples an...
4 answers |
I just turned 23 weeks pregnant yesterday and sat up all night experiencing contractions and lower back pain but I stayed home and toughe...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: March 2017 Babies Community Resources