Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: March 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2017.
21 - 40 (of 137) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Anybody due in March know what they're having yet?
34 answers | 5 comments |
Hello all moms or moms -to-be here, I'm currently on my third trimester now and this is my first pregnancy. I have a questio...
1 answer |
Am a first time mum and so anxious and curious as the likely time my baby will come. I don't want to be caught unaware.
1 answer |
When my doctor calculate my last period he gives me a due date but when I did an ultrasound it gives me another due date so my question i...
5 answers | 5 comments |
I am currently 23 weeks and 5 days, I was suffering with terrible morning sickness everyday for the last 22 weeks but that has calmed dow...
3 answers |
Anyone else having leaky boobs? I'm due march 4th so I'm only 22 weeks. I find myself feeling like someone is electrocuting my nipples an...
4 answers |
I just turned 23 weeks pregnant yesterday and sat up all night experiencing contractions and lower back pain but I stayed home and toughe...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'm 14 weeks pregnant and I'm feeling suicidal. My husband is dealing with a lot of work stress, to the point where he needs to find othe...
3 answers |
is anyone else sick and not feeling their baby moving has much
2 answers |
im 23 weeks tomorrow morning ill 24 weeks well i cant tell if im lactating my nipples are somewhat wet idk if that means im producing mi...
1 answer |
i have been waking up to back pain for about a week and idk understand why
2 answers |
I'm 19 weeks pregnant with my first baby and i dont know if it's the short fuse but i am SICK TO DEATH of everyone forcing their advice a...
4 answers |
Hi, i'm 24 weeks pregnant. The position of sleep make me so nervous. If I lie on my back, i feel difficult to breath. I have read some ar...
3 answers |
I've been having morning sickness from the beginning of this pregnancy . I've tried Diclegis, Zofran & now promethazine but nothing seems...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Every time i go to sleep i worry about the positions i lay in and if it will harm the baby. Is all positions safe or ?
2 answers | 1 comment |
Sitting here bored and anxious awaiting my babies arrival this is baby number 2 my first will be 2 on New Years and I'm due March 21. Any...
I find out what I am having tomorrow morning and I am extremelyyyy excited. I'm wondering if you can give me a prediction as to what you ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I have a fundal placenta (right at the top) and a cephalic positioned baby (head down already) I'm 21 weeks pregnant and was wonderi...
Hi I am 18 weeks now going on 19 and still havent felt any movement can someone relate to that or is it not normal please very nervous ab...
5 answers |
So this might sound weird but some days I feel like my belly is big and other days it definitely doesn't look or feel as big. Could I jus...
4 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: March 2017 Babies Community Resources