Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: March 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2017.
81 - 100 (of 137) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 8 weeks 3 days and today I had 2 different people asking if I'm pregnant! My husband even mentioned that my belly looks rounder, I am...
1 answer |
Not a question just a funny moment I wanted to share. I just went to put my pj's on and cold actually finally see a difference in the siz...
3 answers |
Hi everyone. Has anyone else experienced period like blood at 5/6 weeks Aswell as having period like pain in my lower stomach and back. I...
9 answers |
This is my third pregnancy, hopefully second child. I have some nausea but no actual sickness and I'm wondering why I haven't had any puk...
1 answer |
Hello! Anyone else get protein in their urine? I'm 6 weeks and 5 days and I'm hoping it's nothing serious although my doctor called me ba...
1 answer |
I have a clear jelly looking discharge with brown in it and I'm 7 weeks pregnant. It's my first and I'm very worried please can someone g...
2 answers |
Hi everyone.....im due 26th March and I am currently 6 weeks....did anyones symptoms kicknin this week? I het nausea but its been bearabl...
11 answers | 6 comments |
Anyone else due March 23rd 2017?
13 answers | 2 comments |
I am 9 weeks and have been having a light pink discharge since yesterday. Anybody else had this problem before?
1 answer |
Had my ultrasound today and despite being totally correct with my exact dates of my last period & my ovulation date, my due date was push...
5 answers |
Hi Ladies! Let's do an introduction! I'm Kirralee, a teacher from Australia. I'm 32 and this is my first pregnancy. Hubby and I have b...
24 answers |
Anyone have miscarriage and then get pregnant? We immediately tried conceiving again after the doctor said it was okay and got pregnant a...
5 answers |
Got to see baby for the first time today. Could already see the heart beating. Baby #4 is in the oven baking. Here we go!!!
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hey ladies i have my doc. Appointment today and im sooo nervous to go in there. Last year i got prego and i was diagnosed with blighted o...
5 answers |
Hello everyone. I am struggling with what to do. I could really use some sound reasoning. I am a mother of 2: 7 years old and 7 months ol...
4 answers |
Hi everyone Just wondering how everyone else is feeling...I'm just 4 weeks 3 days ..have had 3 miscarriages in past year and 2 in the pa...
9 answers | 1 comment |
So i am 5 weeks and i have no craving to eat anything. Every food makes me nauseated except for fruits. I find myself eating lots of gra...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hi ladies! I was just wondering if there are any other moms-to-be that are in this all by themselves??
8 answers | 2 comments |
Anyone else noticing symptoms a lot sooner with the third? I was quite surprised that I knew I was pregnant before a test confirmed. ...
4 answers |
I'm 4 weeks 2 days and I don't really have any pregnancysymptoms aside from some cramping. With my last 3 pregnancyso 2 were miscarriages...
5 answers | 4 comments |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: March 2017 Babies Community Resources