Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: March 2018 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2018.
1 - 20 (of 14) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
707563 tn?1455827280
Consider this your virtual mother's group. Post your questions here, welcome others, and get to know each other!
I recently had a miscarriage early January and I just found out I'm pregnant again the app says I'm between 6-7 weeks I hadn't told anyon...
4 answers |
I'm 11 weeks and 4 days and just started having some spotting. Should I be worried? I've had back pain like period pain today as well. Ho...
3 answers |
Im pregnat with twins I'm very afraid after last year mc I do have a handsome 11yrs old but sometimes I have some spotting is it common w...
3 answers |
Hi everyone. I'm 11+3 weeks pregnant with twins and I'm huge already. Is this normal so soon? I can't wait till the 7th for my dating sca...
1 answer |
Before my pregnancy, I was really active. I enjoyed long hikes, backpacking, going to the gym, and doing hot yoga. I even started a weigh...
3 answers |
Hi, I was wondering if anyone else only saw a gestational sac at 5 weeks 0 days?
5 answers |
VNX
Hi all Not a native speaker so forgive me my mistakes. At the moment 8.5 weeks pregnant and had the first ultrasound last week and it ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone I'm 10 weeks today and I've been having nausea since 5 weeks it's all day and I'm throwing up every other day or so anyone go...
3 answers |
So when my husband and I told his parents that we are pregnant they also gave us the exciting news that his brother and his wife are also...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Ive had steady pinching in my left lower abdomen all day ... I assume this means growth? Doesn't feel like cramping
2 answers |
We've just found out our first round of IVF has been successful and I'm 4 weeks pregnant. Anyone else having IVF? I'm 37 and terrified o...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Hello everyone Any other mother with type 2 diabetes, How can I deal with it during pregnancy? Thanx <3
1 answer | 1 comment |
Im 22, i just had a baby in april and i just found out im pregnant again. What are some tips or any advice/things ill definitely need. Th...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: March 2018 Babies Community Resources