Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: May 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 09.

21 - 40 (of 486) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
what do you guys think http://s1038.photobucket.com/albums/a464/mimi20118723/?action=view&current=Image44-1.jpg
  Posted
So I know myself and Kylesmom are ttc #2 and mommy2be is preggo with #2. Is there anyone else? I was thinking we could chat together about it on here, obviously it will be a bit different from last time since we have little ones now. ...
  Posted
Brielle and daddy went for her 1st swimming lesson on saturday,they both loved it!. She did very well even dunked her head and was all happy and giggly. anyone else have their babies in a class or something special?
  Posted
736293 tn?1316521442
Hi everyone - So Kyra has been battling constant ear infection since last fall, we are on #7 since Thanksgiving, and we are going to see an audiologist and the ear, nose and throat Dr. tomorrow. This is just a consultation, but her ...
  Posted
Brielle is doing great! She is crawling all over the place and pulling herself and walking around the furniture, I think she will be walking soon! She has her days with food, she has her favorites like salmon, cheese, potatoes and gree...
  Posted
i got a trigger shot of pregnyl 5000iu on 12th May night.. is it ok if i have a HPT... and if it shoes positive how can i be sure its not the injection?? any idea hoe many days will pregnyl stay in ur system... plz help
  Posted
708222 tn?1276138632
Hey, ladies... My son is still not self-feeding very well. He CAN feed himself, but he won't... I'm so frustrated... I feel like he should be feeding himself much more, and he also won't eat the 3rd foods... he gags himself on them ever...
  Posted
562884 tn?1279635934
Well Addy finally took her first steps to her Mommy :( She is getting so independent already. She dosent like you to feed her she wants to do it herself, she will still let me hold her bottle ( she only takes it at bedtime) but she has N...
  Posted
708222 tn?1276138632
Anyone else trying again yet????
  Posted
998387 tn?1257867728
Hey all, some of you may know my situation other may not so here's some info: I am 25 yrs old mother of one. My dd will be ONE may 21st :) we have exclusively breastfeed until 7months we introduced solids, she is now eating 3 meals a ...
  Posted
Hey ladies, so Brielle had her 6 months shots today, yes a little late! I was surprised to learn she was only in the 25th percentile for height, she is 27 1/4 inches long. Her weight was 52nd percentile @ 19 lbs 2oz and her head was 7...
  Posted
589143 tn?1291501773
ok so jeramiah is sick as a dog he has a really bad cough its like a 50 yr old somker thats been smoking for half his life i took him to the doc this morning and she said its his allergies but its more of a cold i think but she said it c...
  Posted
Hey Ladies, Havent heard anything in a while ,Brielle is doing well. We are trying to decide if we should wait till this time next year to ttc or give it a go in March...
  Posted
589143 tn?1291501773
ok so jermiah and i spent our day at home doing nothing other than watching tv(educational of course) or playing with his toy now im tired of beening in the house and im sure he is too so i had the great idea of taking him to do mommie ...
  Posted
143123 tn?1274304425
I know a lot has changed in the way of free time since our littles ones arrived. Hard to beleive we have 8, 9 & 10 months old already. Time flew by!!! I was wanting to know if there is anything you would like to do on our site to try ...
  Posted
562884 tn?1279635934
OK so Addy is 6 months old and her little lazy butt refuses to sit, or roll over that often for that matter ( like she has 3 times) She is on target with everything else, but my boys sat at 5 months. I was looking at my oldest sons 6 mon...
  Posted
593530 tn?1263851557
Has anyone had or will be having a stitch put in their cervix? If so, what was the cervical measurement and at how many weeks were you when you had the procedure done? I've had to LEEP procedures in the past and my doctor told me when ...
  Posted
615752 tn?1361871586
Hi guys, I'm from June 09 Babies and since hardly anyone comes thought I could try to get some advice from you guys. My little girl was born June 9th 2009. She was sleeping quite well until about a week ago. She gets really fussy ...
  Posted
570184 tn?1257547992
Sorry I'm not on much, but I've had quite a few post pregnancy problems and well it's been tough! I'm still breastfeeding and Astrid has just cut her first tooth, so that's quite painful, when she fancy;s a bite. I hope everyone is wel...
  Posted
593530 tn?1263851557
I still log on to MedHelp every once in a while, but if any of you would like to connect with me on Facebook send me a friend request! I'm on there every day and I post pics of my baby boy all the time! www.facebook.com/cyrena1981
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2009 Babies Community Resources