Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: May 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2010.

61 - 80 (of 196) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
358455_tn?1277437219
Started feeling her VERY low today so much so that it became pretty painful, I had to stop and catch my breath several times. Then at school, someone commented on sight that it looked like I had dropped. I think Im getting close to the e...
luv2bmommy | Last answer
1123420_tn?1350564758
Wanted to get something interesting going. Since not much of anything new has been done for May babies... so Well see if theirs more boys or girls for may. so comment with ur baby's gender. and if ud like help me keep it tallied up.... i...
ammanda | Last answer
187233_tn?1271025763
Our little guy Carter was due May 10th, but decided to make his appearance early. He arrived on April 5th and he weighed in at a healthy 5lb 1oz. He had to have a feeding tube for a few days and his lungs were a little under-developed, b...
Girlblink182 | Last answer
921340_tn?1271595794
Hello, everyone! While it is getting close to my due day, another month to go, I have decided to save the cord blood for my baby. I am considering CBR and Viacord. Does anyone have experience with them? And what kind of deals did y...
goldenbell | Posted
As it gets closer to my due date, I am getting more and more nervous about picking the perfect name for our son. Please help me decide which name to choose. Let me know what you think. Feel free to give me other suggestions. We would...
jade_21 | Last answer
hiya I have bee n having a dull pain in my belly I suppose on my right side it's like a strain type pain ! Is this normal? I'm 10 weeks I have had very hard stools which has caused me great pain and stress could thic be the cause of t...
Marceyb | Last answer
663562_tn?1291135483
So, I haven't been around very much, but just wanted to update you all on what's been going on. I have officially been put off work due to signs and symptoms of pre term labour. The Dr has put my due date at May 24th (took over 45 min. t...
EricaB28 | Last answer
10947_tn?1281407852
MedHelp is happy to announce it's first Baby Bump Contest where you can win a $50 gift card! If you're currently pregnant, add the Baby Bump App and upload your photos to the app to create an album: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregn...
Med Help | Last answer
I am almost 34 weeks and the back pain is really starting to set in. Just wondering how everyone else is doing and if anyone has found any relief from their back pain. I've had my husband give me a massage and it doesn't seem to help. ...
jade_21 | Last answer
Has anyone had a blighted ovum that lasted more than 13 weeks. I am now 13 weeks and 2 days. My Dr. Is putting a lot of pressure for a DnC, even though I would prefer to wait.
Lucylovespandas | Last answer
well im 31 weeks and 6 days Today(March 11,2010) and my due date is May 7,2010..but im just wondering who could be my baby's daddy the 1st boyfriend or the 2nd boyfriend.me and my first boyfriend been together for 5-6 months but we brok...
kitkat2010 | Last answer
358455_tn?1277437219
getting close to the end and we finally settled on a permanent name for her! my mother and sister hate it, but i dont care! she will be Amelie Katherine.
luv2bmommy | Last answer
http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy354/rajnex/pic2.jpg ......................is it a boy or girl ?
rajnex | Last answer
126454_tn?1328022622
Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been on Medhelp for a few years now but I haven't posted anything in this forum before. I am 29 years old and expecting my second daughter in May. My due date is the 25th but ...
marie1210 | Last answer
1148547_tn?1272056563
i have a question. i dont know if its normal so im asking. i have this pain like really badly at the beginning of my rib cage. it hurts like really bad like someone is pushin in or just poking at it everyday. what is this can anyone help...
sherry_chatmon | Last answer
408496_tn?1269606950
Just wanting to check in with everyone! Not much longer to go. Due May 1st here! We finally have a name picked out for our little princess - Addison Grace, we will call her Addy. Had an ultrasound early this week - she is head down an...
durhamjk1 | Last answer
Is anyone else out there gaining too much weight. I am currently 30 weeks and I went to the doctor yesterday. I have already gained 37lbs. Argh!!!!! The doctor told me to try and not gain much more weight. I have been eating healthy...
jade_21 | Last answer
408496_tn?1269606950
This isn't really a question, just some advice that my sister gave me prior to the birth of my first child and i am so happy she did! I know that we are all getting closer to the big day, and when considering what to pack for the hospi...
durhamjk1 | Last answer
I had a period that lasted one day in July, slightly heavy, but unsure of exact date. I had unprotected sex August 2nd, but seriously only for one minute before I changed my mind and made him stop. Starting August 3rd, I started having...
BabyFraz | Last answer
1223281_tn?1266979771
I just joined yesterday but do not see any discussions since feb15th
MsLov3ly | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2010 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity