Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2012.
1 - 20 (of 212) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My DH and I decided to try again. I will have to do ivf because there is no other way. I do have 2 dd's, through ivf. The last time I ...
I'm 8 Months pregnant now?It is normal that the baby Don't move for 3 days? I'm worried. What going wrong i can't feel the baby for almos...
1 answer |
I don't feel the baby moving for the passed 3 days !!! I just felt it about 5 days ago but now I'm not feeling it any more !!! Is that ok...
15 answers |
1306788 tn?1334756251
We were on here so frequently coming up to the birth of our babies, since then it's been very quiet and was just wondering how you all ar...
1 answer |
i m 27 weeks pregent ,this is my first pregency but im not able feel the movements of the baby,
1 answer |
having my first child, found out extremely early .. last doctor appointment I went to on 09/07/12 I was 4 weeks & 2 days .. am I supposed...
2 answers |
This is my second pregnancy I had my son at 27wks. OK now my question is since I had a previous preterm labor is it safe to have sex? I'm...
is it normal at 20 weeks to go through some time and not feel the baby move a little. somtimes i feel a flutter here and there but i cant...
First off not I'm sure if I lost mu mucus plug. I saw a difference in my discharge but no blood.. Plus I've started dilating.. do you aut...
7 answers |
1820473 tn?1344984363
no ones been online for awhile now lol.... hows every one doing?? my bubs is a day shy of 3 weeks now born 6days early, it goes soooo qu...
4 answers |
Going in tomorrow at 7 to have my precious little angel praise the lord! Good luck ladies GOD IS GOOD!
3 answers |
1820473 tn?1344984363
Im prob one of the last of this forum in due date being due may 28th :) right at end month. Those of you who dont know its my 3rd baby bu...
12 answers |
It's crazy how my count down says 4 days left yet my little girl has been home for 15 days!!! How are all u ladies now that you have your...
3 answers |
1820473 tn?1344984363
well today is the 25/5 i was due 28/5 i havent been online in a few days my sweet wee bundle was born at home on 22/5 at 11.50pm after a ...
3 answers |
I'm 39 weeks n a half so sick of being pregnant. I've tried everything from walking, power walking, sex, spicy food, massage, and sex. An...
7 answers |
How are you all? I have 7 days until my due date. I so excited and scared!! I'm a first time mommy. I'm having a little girl named Aubree...
3 answers |
1925157 tn?1328932617
I Just had my first baby on Thursday morning at 6:34 am a beautiful baby girl (: I was due June first but lucky us she was perfectly hea...
5 answers |
2031435 tn?1336012440
I had my son May 15. Weight 5lbs 15oz and 17 1/2 lenght. He is a healthy boy born via c-section i was schedule for May 18 but i was 100% ...
1 answer |
I finally had my baby girl one day before her due date on May 19th at 10:29 am..she is absolutely perfect! Her name is Savanna she weighs...
1 answer |
I had a one night stand in August and a three day period at the end of August. Me and my fiance had sex the first week in September the ...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community Resources