Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2012.

21 - 40 (of 212) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Yayness! My baby boy finally came May 11th! I enjoyed every moment of my labor & deliver except when I got to about 7 cm and needed my epidural. Then the recovery, because I had to have an episiotopy! =( other than that it was fine and w...
Khais_Mommy21 | Last answer
Just wanted to let everyone know my baby girl is here! She was born on May 11th. im very happy!!! Oh and happy mothers day!!!
Guinb24 | Last answer
i just got scheduled for weekly non stress tests and to my surprise. When i went in i get placed on oxygen and told i may have an infection cause my babies heartrate would go real high n then drop to normal. I got put on iv n they said t...
brittany_amber | Last answer
1936698_tn?1333918793
:(
So I'm 4 days overdue. I was due on the 9th, and the doctor said she doesn't like to go over 10 days after the due date. I hope my little girl decides she wants to come on her own. I don't know if I can handle another week of being preg...
smiley_one | Last answer
Just wanted to give a quick update! I had my daughter on the 10th.... At 642pm a very long labor...25 hrs!!! my water broke in the middle of the parking lot! I went straight to the hospital they admitted me! I am so excited to have her ...
Msme3 | Last answer
Just wanted to see how you May mommies are doing..I'm due in 10 days but I'm praying my baby girl (Savanna) decides to make her grand entrance soon! I feel so blessed to be pregnant and to have the chance to bring a beautiful new life in...
mamainmay | Last answer
Soooo antsy just. Wanting to hold babyboy! In my arms!
MalikaDanielle | Posted
38weeks due in 14days!!! My dic stripped my membranes! So anxious to meet my babyboy:)
MalikaDanielle | Last answer
Hello ladies how exciting I'm being admitted into the hospital my water broke about an hour ago! Want a way to induce? Get a pedicure I got one and my water broke in the parking lot :)) I'll have her here soon!
Msme3 | Last answer
I found a red/tender rash under my boob. anybody else get a rash in the 3rd trimester? .....what does labor feel like in the beginning? This is my first pregnancy so I really dont know what to expect. I thought I should expect pain autom...
Khais_Mommy21 | Last answer
I feel like these past 4 days have gone by so slow! They feel like months rather then days! I am sure it's cus this is our birth month but it's killing me! I just want to cry with how slow the day feels! I'm getting extremely anxious and...
Msme3 | Last answer
I found a red/tender rash under my boob. anybody else get a rash in the 3rd trimester? .....what does labor feel like in the beginning? This is my first pregnancy so I really dont know what to expect. I thought I should expect pain autom...
Khais_Mommy21 | Posted
Khais_Mommy21 | Posted
1756475_tn?1330542313
well the last 2 days I was having what I thought were just some braxton hicks but then I was talking to my mom and she thinks they are actual contractions because it goes all the way around to my back. so now i've been timing them and t...
RippedonScotch | Last answer
Ok I'm going to be induced on the 23rd but i have been having some pains in my cervix and now my bones by my vaginal area hurt like crazy anyone have any advice or what this pain can be
jjjgabby | Last answer
1820473_tn?1344984363
had midwife come this morn i am 36+5 today 3rd baby Baby is now back down to 3/5 head down, yay feeeling alot of pressure now though it hurts. Having a home water birth for the 1st time, birthing pool is now here i am allowed to have t...
leesha89 | Last answer
1839656_tn?1329187401
Little miss Alyssa Paige arrived via c-section on May 3rd at 7:52 a.m. she weighed 7lb. 5oz. and was 19 1/2" long, we're both doing good and are supposed to be released tomorrow. Good luck ladies.
mommybear0710 | Last answer
Im 38+4, im soo ready to have my baby! Feels like time is dragging! Im so restless and tired all the time! Only 10 more days left, just hoping my baby gets here sooner!
Guinb24 | Last answer
1936550_tn?1348363808
So when is everyone due and what are they having, just curious. I'm due May 17th baby girl.
farO_jan | Last answer
Went to my 36 week check up and I have been having some contractions and so they checked me and I am 2 1/2 cm dil. 25% effaced baby is head down he could actually feel the babies head! I am so excited I normally have my girls during the ...
Msme3 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community Resources