Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2012.
21 - 40 (of 212) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Yayness! My baby boy finally came May 11th! I enjoyed every moment of my labor & deliver except when I got to about 7 cm and needed my ep...
4 answers |
Just wanted to let everyone know my baby girl is here! She was born on May 11th. im very happy!!! Oh and happy mothers day!!!
4 answers |
i just got scheduled for weekly non stress tests and to my surprise. When i went in i get placed on oxygen and told i may have an infecti...
1 answer |
1936698 tn?1333918793
:(
So I'm 4 days overdue. I was due on the 9th, and the doctor said she doesn't like to go over 10 days after the due date. I hope my littl...
2 answers |
Just wanted to give a quick update! I had my daughter on the 10th.... At 642pm a very long labor...25 hrs!!! my water broke in the middl...
4 answers |
Just wanted to see how you May mommies are doing..I'm due in 10 days but I'm praying my baby girl (Savanna) decides to make her grand ent...
4 answers |
Soooo antsy just. Wanting to hold babyboy! In my arms!
38weeks due in 14days!!! My dic stripped my membranes! So anxious to meet my babyboy:)
7 answers |
Hello ladies how exciting I'm being admitted into the hospital my water broke about an hour ago! Want a way to induce? Get a pedicure I g...
6 answers |
I found a red/tender rash under my boob. anybody else get a rash in the 3rd trimester? .....what does labor feel like in the beginning? T...
3 answers |
I feel like these past 4 days have gone by so slow! They feel like months rather then days! I am sure it's cus this is our birth month bu...
13 answers |
I found a red/tender rash under my boob. anybody else get a rash in the 3rd trimester? .....what does labor feel like in the beginning? T...
1756475 tn?1330542313
well the last 2 days I was having what I thought were just some braxton hicks but then I was talking to my mom and she thinks they are ac...
13 answers |
Ok I'm going to be induced on the 23rd but i have been having some pains in my cervix and now my bones by my vaginal area hurt like crazy...
1 answer |
1820473 tn?1344984363
had midwife come this morn i am 36+5 today 3rd baby Baby is now back down to 3/5 head down, yay feeeling alot of pressure now though it h...
5 answers |
1839656 tn?1329187401
Little miss Alyssa Paige arrived via c-section on May 3rd at 7:52 a.m. she weighed 7lb. 5oz. and was 19 1/2" long, we're both doing good ...
4 answers |
Im 38+4, im soo ready to have my baby! Feels like time is dragging! Im so restless and tired all the time! Only 10 more days left, just h...
4 answers |
1936550 tn?1348363808
So when is everyone due and what are they having, just curious. I'm due May 17th baby girl.
14 answers |
Went to my 36 week check up and I have been having some contractions and so they checked me and I am 2 1/2 cm dil. 25% effaced baby is he...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community Resources