Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2012.

81 - 100 (of 212) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
2031435 tn?1336012440
Hi ladies im Due May 27 but its c-section so ill be having my baby May 18. At first they told me it looked like a girl and then a boy. I would like to do a 4d ultrasound but not sure when is the best time to do it some say at 28weeks. Ha...
  Posted
What time(s) of day is your baby most active? I think I have a morning kid on my hands this time since I always wake up to some pokes and jabs early morning with this guy. I remember rarely feeling my daughter move until close to noon, b...
  Posted
Hey Ladies so cloae cant even wait! I will be welcoming my son may 18th am 28 weeks went to my appoinment today and was told babys measuring at 30weeks but my OB is not changing the due date this is my first baby amd i domt feel very in...
  Posted
1936698 tn?1333918793
I'm in my 3rd trimester now, I think, I'm 28 weeks and 2 days. For about 3-4 weeks now, I have had a uncomfortable pressure in my pelvic area. The muscles around my vagina are sore, really sore, like it hurts to move at times, and someti...
  Posted
Anyones baby breech my lil princess is butt first my doctors says she has time to move Im due May 12.
  Posted
1820473 tn?1344984363
i know this is completely off topic, but i want people to be aware of whats going on here in new zealand christchurch today. Today is our 1 year anniversary of our tragic 6.3 magintude earthquake which killed almost 200 people and has le...
  Posted
Hi I am new here. I am due May 2 but will have a c- section at the end of April. This is my 3rdboys baby and I am finally getting a girl to go with my boys. I have GD and hate sticking myself all the time. Anyone else?
  Posted
YAYYY! 3RD Trimester:) sooo happy i want to meet my son soo bad anyways how is everyone feeling has anyone had a heavy pressure or wet feeling
  Posted
1756475 tn?1330542313
When are you guys planning on registering for Baby? I'm trying to figure out when my DH and I should start looking at doing that.
  Posted
1936698 tn?1333918793
This is very personal and please do not read it if you are going say "Don't post that here" or any negativity. I am in my third trimester of my first pregnancy. I know my sex drive has decreases A LOT during this pregnancy. On occasion (...
  Posted
Just wondering if you ladies are experiencing pressure? My dr says that it's just stretching and the baby sitting low that is causing this... Plus it's my third pregnancy so the muscles aren't the same down there n e more :/ n e ways I r...
  Posted
Hey ladies it's been kind of "quiet" here lately. Just wondering how you ladies are? How are the babies? And n e updates on stories? As for me we just found out we are going to be stationed in Virginia and my husbands last day here i...
  Posted
With my first, she was head down from the get-go and stayed that way. I always seemed to feel movement in the same places. This little guy though was breech at 20 weeks and also likely 23 weeks due to where my doc found the heartbeat via...
  Posted
938718 tn?1323787114
MAY 2012 DUE DATES (?=what you think you're having) May 1: journeyjojo (?girl); Crissybee87; kmgrind May 2: aslycatastrophe May 4: mommybear0710 (?boy); bubbybelly May 5: Cindy8823 May 6: clog5 May 7: newmommy5712 May 8: Hous...
  Posted
1820473 tn?1344984363
hey all been awhile since i was last on here asking questions :) pregnancy seems to be going well my last scan was 19w and found out our babies a wee boy yay. this is my 3rd child my girls are aged 5 and 4 now. I had on going compl...
  Posted
405370 tn?1332209710
Just wondering if everyone has birth plans yet and who is planning on a natural unmedicated birth??
  Posted
405370 tn?1332209710
Where is everyone having their babies? This is my first pregnancy and I'll be having the baby at the hospital and shooting to do it naturally.
  Posted
I'm 26 weeks just all of a sudden I been having pain on my tail bone on the left side when I walk it hurts so bad what could it be.
  Posted
Hello ladies I'm new to this forum, not sure exactly how to "join". I am due may 29th with my 3rd girl and I'm so excited to be having another little girl to keep me busy and keep me company. My husband is in the military so we will be ...
  Posted
Hello All, I am hoping that maybe you can fill in some of the blanks for me. My grandchild is due on May 7, 2012. He has had a series of three sonograms, I beleive one evry two weeks. Up until the very last one, last week ,everything ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community Resources