Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2012.

101 - 120 (of 212) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm only a week away from 24 weeks, meaning many of you are already there. Although it's daunting to think of having a premie, it's amazing to me to reach the point at which there is reasonable hope that our babies would survive outside ...
steph_ut | Last answer
I've heard that it can happen early but never happened to me during my first pregnancy... My breasts started leaking, to the point I had to step out of my classroom to dry them off for fear getting wet spots on my shirt while teaching! O...
steph_ut | Last answer
1756475_tn?1330542313
Has anyone else been told that their protein levels were high? My blood pressure was still fine but they are concerned that my proteins were higher then what is the normal. I'm trying not to stress out over it because that makes your...
RippedonScotch | Last answer
Hi ladies, hope you're all doing great and Congrats to you all.. I'm 26 weeks on Tuesday, baby girl due on the 1st of May.. Now I'm so confused as to when baby was conceived, bf and I were on and off at the time and I had unprotected se...
FirstimeMom78 | Last answer
1834324_tn?1322144704
Hello all. My first baby is due May 1 and I need to go register for the shower but I don't really know what I should register for. Any suggestions??
kmgrind | Last answer
Im due May 16th , when are you due.?
Mommy2BeMay2012 | Last answer
I found out i was pregnant at 23 weeks ans 2 days.what had happen wasi was brought to the emergency room by my sister due to horrible pain in my back and stomach. While being tested my pregnancy was discovered. Thank good my baby and i a...
mommytoobe2012 | Posted
1936698_tn?1333918793
I am 23 weeks pregnant and I have been getting stomach cramps, I assumed they was just my bowels because I have been a little irregular. This morning I woke up with this god awful pain that I could barely withstand and I went to the bath...
smiley_one | Last answer
I forgot to ask my doc the other day but I think it's sometime in the 20's week-wise that if we have concerns, we are expected to go to l&d instead of the emergency room at the hospital. Does anyone remember? Is it a viability perhaps? (...
steph_ut | Last answer
So much for my intuition... I have a 3.5 year old girl and assumed we would have another, but am excited to share that according to the ultrasound tech, we are having a boy! We're stumped for names but we have a long time to think about ...
steph_ut | Last answer
1822918_tn?1325635169
Hey Ladies... I'm 20 weeks and I need help naming my baby boy...I have 2 boys already they names are Jeremiah and Damian I have these names in mind so far 1) Joziah Tomas 2) Joziah Branden 3)Branden Joziah 4)Branden Tom...
Lovely_Ana | Last answer
on dec 31, my water broke. went to hospital and have been here ever since. dont know whats going to happen. can go into labor anytime. i don't have any measurable amniotic fluid left. no matter what i won't be having a may baby. i would ...
foo803 | Last answer
My dh and I are so excited to find out if we are going to have a girl or boy. We can not wait!!!
rghkah38 | Last answer
1820473_tn?1344984363
what do u think girl or boy???? i have a lil idea but not positive scan jan 4th lets see whos right :) i already have 2 girls
leesha89 | Last answer
938718_tn?1323787114
May 1: journeyjojo; Crissybee87 May 2: aslycatastrophe May 4: mommybear0710 May 5: Cindy8823 May 7: newmommy5712 May 8: Houston79 May 9: lilbit_17; geanie_jay May 10: daniela_zim May 11: Nicolequellet May 12: missvkendr...
JourneyJoJo | Last answer
1839656_tn?1329187401
My husband and I decided on a name for our new little girl, little miss Alyssa Paige. It came as a shock that the first sonogram was wrong but we took all the blue back and now we can't wait for her arrival.
mommybear0710 | Last answer
How far along is everyone?
Jessica0187 | Last answer
1936550_tn?1348363808
I have been having lower back pain when I am on my feet, even when I wash the dishes. It goes down to my right and sometimes left buttocks. And when I lay down I have the hardest time, and pain when moving my legs! Is anyone else experie...
farO_jan | Last answer
1820473_tn?1344984363
im 14 weeks 3rd child since about week 8 ive had cravings for pickles weird kos would eat in a subway sandwhich or mcds burgers before hand but wasnt a big fan. now every day i have to have them or i get withdrawals. i eat them in sandwh...
leesha89 | Last answer
1883809_tn?1325290188
Good evening everyone! I have to admit, before I introduce myself, that I have been reading posts (mainly in the pregnant 18-34 forum) since I was about 8 weeks pregnant, but the application on my phone wouldn't allow me to log in to po...
nymama4 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community Resources