Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

1 - 20 (of 873) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
4309243 tn?1353923391
Anyone still goes on this forum? I have reinstalled this upp and and this forum still on my list :) would be interesting to see how everyone is getting on :)
  Posted
My daughter is 8 months old and now has 6 teeth, I have just been brushing them with water. Should I be using baby toothpaste? If not when should I start using it?
  Posted
Is it ok to have sex during your pregnancy? This is my first child and my partner and I are not having sex since we found out we were expecting. I am 7 almost 8 weeks along, and since it is our first child we are not quite sure what to e...
  Posted
ok i had sex with a guy who was 21 but he smoked alot an drank ....this was in the beging of may ......not to sure when though......then i had sex with my boyfriend may26 an he barly smoked never drank an hes 17 witch one can most likely...
  Posted
I'm pregnant and I have genital herpes, is there a way I can give birth naturally without my baby catching it?
  Posted
Im 6 weeks pregnant and i feel like im starting to show im a size 5 and my jeans fit me tight already this is my second pregnancy. does anyone else feel this way
  Posted
So hows everybodys baby?:) nd how r they all sleeping? My baby still gets up three times in the night time :( strugglinh for some descent sleep.haha buy other wise everythings ok!
  Posted
Anyone else on Depo and having a menstral thats been going off and on for 3-4 wks? Its like one or two days nothing then Im bleeding for the rest of the time.
  Posted
I'm 12 weeks postpartum and I had the go a head at 6 weeks that I was ok to have sex whenever I wanted. I just still am really scared to do it for the first time, I had a really fast and traumatic labour 5 hours in total and less than 10...
  Posted
Could someone explain this better for me? My bub was given a prescription for thrush because there's some white stuff on the inside of his upper lip. Scared the heck out of me when I first saw it - thought he was cutting three teeth alre...
  Posted
4043310 tn?1355916247
Is it just me or is this a normal feelin after givin birth, sometimes I feel like I want to b a single mummy. Just everytimes hes crabit with me its like a switch in my head tellin me im fed up of him bein crabit toward me I dont want to...
  Posted
Anyone know when they usually recommend to start feeding your little one baby food like Gerber, etc? I am planning on using regular table food pureed in a blender for my lil one. Starting off with just the basics - apples, non-green vegg...
  Posted
Ovulation was last night and had a good roll around with the hubby, now we wait ;-) who else is ttc this month? X
  Posted
That I need to go back to.work so I can help support my husband nd my lil boy! I wanted to be s stay at home mom but I can see its a lot of stress on my husband so at the end of this month I'm going to go back but I wanted to see if I ca...
  Posted
my boobs are sagging,and im freaking!I always wore a supportive bra during my pregnancy.I dont like the look of them at all!what can I do to perk them up again??any excersises or anything else that I can do??I hate them,I only just notic...
  Posted
when do you think that you can start sleep training for babies?my baby is almost 7weeks and her sleep pattern is all over the place,I dont want to push her into sleep training when it might be too soon..wat do u guys think?
  Posted
Hi ladies I have a question and i will appreciated if you guys will answer my question and be as truthful as possible. My baby is 2 months old and he is great, but i went to the doctor to get an iud done but the doctor tried to insert...
  Posted
4043310 tn?1355916247
I feel like am goin to land pregnant again, I went for my 6 week check up at the doctors the other day and asked him if I could b put on the implant he sais the family plannin was now at the hospital they dont do it here so I tried phoni...
  Posted
4043310 tn?1355916247
I am so unbelievably paranoid about gettin pregnant again and I dont think my boyfriend is worried. We still have had sex and amelia is 7 weeks on monday but we keep tryin, its just too sore! Anyway the other night my boyfriend picked me...
  Posted
So I haven't had my period since June the first week I'm wondering if I should be worried? Im breastfeeding and I know it could be little off but I'm worried cuz had sex y do we have to be so fertile? Lol
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community Resources