Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.
1 - 20 (of 873) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
4309243 tn?1353923391
Anyone still goes on this forum? I have reinstalled this upp and and this forum still on my list :) would be interesting to see how every...
4 answers |
My daughter is 8 months old and now has 6 teeth, I have just been brushing them with water. Should I be using baby toothpaste? If not whe...
2 answers |
Is it ok to have sex during your pregnancy? This is my first child and my partner and I are not having sex since we found out we were exp...
2 answers |
ok i had sex with a guy who was 21 but he smoked alot an drank ....this was in the beging of may ......not to sure when though......then ...
I'm pregnant and I have genital herpes, is there a way I can give birth naturally without my baby catching it?
Im 6 weeks pregnant and i feel like im starting to show im a size 5 and my jeans fit me tight already this is my second pregnancy. does a...
1 answer |
So hows everybodys baby?:) nd how r they all sleeping? My baby still gets up three times in the night time :( strugglinh for some descent...
12 answers |
Anyone else on Depo and having a menstral thats been going off and on for 3-4 wks? Its like one or two days nothing then Im bleeding for ...
3 answers |
I'm 12 weeks postpartum and I had the go a head at 6 weeks that I was ok to have sex whenever I wanted. I just still am really scared to ...
2 answers |
Could someone explain this better for me? My bub was given a prescription for thrush because there's some white stuff on the inside of hi...
4 answers |
4043310 tn?1355916247
Is it just me or is this a normal feelin after givin birth, sometimes I feel like I want to b a single mummy. Just everytimes hes crabit ...
10 answers |
Anyone know when they usually recommend to start feeding your little one baby food like Gerber, etc? I am planning on using regular table...
3 answers |
Ovulation was last night and had a good roll around with the hubby, now we wait ;-) who else is ttc this month? X
That I need to go back to.work so I can help support my husband nd my lil boy! I wanted to be s stay at home mom but I can see its a lot ...
5 answers |
my boobs are sagging,and im freaking!I always wore a supportive bra during my pregnancy.I dont like the look of them at all!what can I do...
10 answers |
when do you think that you can start sleep training for babies?my baby is almost 7weeks and her sleep pattern is all over the place,I don...
10 answers |
Hi ladies I have a question and i will appreciated if you guys will answer my question and be as truthful as possible. My baby is 2 mo...
3 answers |
4043310 tn?1355916247
I feel like am goin to land pregnant again, I went for my 6 week check up at the doctors the other day and asked him if I could b put on ...
10 answers |
4043310 tn?1355916247
I am so unbelievably paranoid about gettin pregnant again and I dont think my boyfriend is worried. We still have had sex and amelia is 7...
3 answers |
So I haven't had my period since June the first week I'm wondering if I should be worried? Im breastfeeding and I know it could be little...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community Resources