Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

21 - 40 (of 873) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
soo scared lol!its going to be six weeks on tuesday since I given birth,and im still not ready for sex,im scared of it hurtin me alot..what's the first time after birth like?
  Posted
Oh ladies I don't know who was in more pain, my baby or myself. We went for our many injections for too months and my heart was bleeding seeing my lil boy being pierced like that. We had a bad night but today was better at least he was ...
  Posted
4484425 tn?1384231934
Well we survived. She got 3 shots and one oral vaccine. I couldn't help but cry I felt so bad for her. She's growing well. In six weeks she's gained 3 pounds and grown 2inches putting her at 12lbs 4oz and 23inches long.
  Posted
So I have a family planning appt nd I'm really not wanting to.do birth control cuz I'm allergic to a lot! As well as I already gained a lot! From the baby nd birth control also makes u gain weight! So I just feel stuck:(
  Posted
has anyone else experienced seeing their baby's foot tremor,like shakes for few seconds uncontrollably?Im just wondering what it could be
  Posted
Oh mother nature how I did not miss you! I know why I've been feeling so horrible now! Damn period! Cramps suck! I stopped bleeding at 2/3 weeks and now ill be 6 weeks pp friday! But atleast its not next weekend because that's my b...
  Posted
4043310 tn?1355916247
Just wonderin how long u all bleed after birth, mine has been on and off I.thought my bleedin had stopped went 4 days without but I had a light discharge and now its back again am 6 weeks pp on monday wtf anyone else?
  Posted
So today my baby got his vaccines nd he's been crying non stop then I found out I had a temperature nd my husband isn't being very helpful I know he worked but when he gets home I expect a little break :( nd a couple weeks ago he was sic...
  Posted
cant believe im saying this,but I actually miss being pregnant lol.I couldn't wait for it all to be over,and now that is I miss it,being pregnant was so much easier than being a parent lol,and here I was thinkin my life would go back to ...
  Posted
How long after the vaccine until they usually feel better?:) I also found out my baby was 11 pounds 6 oz today! 24 in how's everyones baby
  Posted
Well I wanna share this here cuz I dnt have someone to telp and I know this forum is jst for us girls :-D.. this is about my hubby we bin together for the past 8 yrs. I was 15 yrs old and he was 18 when we started living together. We ha...
  Posted
4043310 tn?1355916247
So alot of us said when we were pregnant pur friends stopped involvin us in there plans and it was like cause u were pregnant u couldnt do anything fun I.e booze with them. Have any of ur friends changed there thinkin since uses have had...
  Posted
4043310 tn?1355916247
Okay so I need ur advice, I want to get amelia baptised her baptism is booked for 1st of september when I spoke to the priest about it he was very nasty he nearly wasnt goin to allow her to b baptised cause me and my boyfriend arent marr...
  Posted
So my question is how long does teething.usually hurt for? Because my newborn son is only 8 weeks crying all the time in pain and can't do much for him because all toys start at 3 months and can't take medicine til 6 months nd I know he'...
  Posted
Randy is 5wks and for OVER half the day he has either slept or cried. Hes wanting his bottle constantly and Im terrified of overfeeding him but if I stop he cries! I think hes going into a growth spurt from hell to be honest. And a fr...
  Posted
4043310 tn?1355916247
Am just actually curious ano some of uses went over due like myself 12 days late and had a june baby how many of uses actually had a june baby aswell?
  Posted
Just wanted to.wish u all.a happy 4 the of July hope u all have a good first 4 the of July with ur babiies!!:).
  Posted
4043310 tn?1355916247
Am 4 weeks pp and since yesertday my stomach started crampin its like am on my period and have trapped wind at the same time my stonach feels bloated whats this all about, is it normal, my bleedin has nearly stopped too
  Posted
4043310 tn?1355916247
Eww
So heres one way to kill ur sex drive, I was thinkin I feel better kinda I want to have sex so self examine myself and omg I dont know what the hell I was lookin at but it scared the life out of me, stitches r still there, still swollen ...
  Posted
So I noticed little more hurting then.usual when I breast feed my son is only 7 weeks nd I noticed 2 teeth coming in already! When do baby's teeth usually come in ..? And is anyone else's baby have teeth coming in.?:)
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...