Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

41 - 60 (of 873) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Anyone already taken their babies for the 8 weeks injections yet? Am supposed to take my baby next week and am terrified of them coz they are so many and the risk of a fever is high. Tell me how I can handle it coz am loosing my mind.
cher01 | Last answer
Hey i know its pretty late but my precious baby girl was born on May 11th at 8:15 pm and weighted 8.4 pounds. I had her threw c session because my baby's heart rate was dropping every time i pushed but she was worth every bit of pain. He...
jollydoll | Last answer
So my daughter is 4 weeks old as of friday. I had her may 31st via c section. Well last week I had sex and it didn't hurt or anything my doc said not til 6 weeks. But I still feel fine no problems or anything so I should be fine right...
BrittanyNicolee | Last answer
Ok... I dont mind the stretchmarks... but this pooch? Or as Ive heard it called - "jelly belly" - I DO mind. I look like I have beer guy syndrome... my abs look like they could be draped over my bladder. You guys know what Im talking abo...
Bri_1985 | Last answer
4043310_tn?1355916247
Ugh me and my boyfriend r continuing being stupid tryin to have sex when my stitches were as bad as they r and am still bleedin aswell but whtever we r both horny. It usually just ends up bein a bit of foreplay and dry humpin cause its r...
Franky91 | Last answer
Anyone else feel like they are not as helpful as u thought they would be? I look forward to my bf coming home everyday to give me a little relief but I'm always dissapointed. Don't get me wrong he does help just not as much as I thought ...
lena6238 | Last answer
4043310_tn?1355916247
Sometimes lookin at my daughter makes me cry, I was feedin her last night and my eyes started to water thinkin to much about how she never got to meet her great gran who died when I was 39 weeks pregnant, just couldnt stop thinkin how mu...
Franky91 | Last answer
How to go about talking to my husband about what we both want as far as kids ever since r boys been born we haven't talked bout it and I don't know how to go about it ... I know I want one more and we just had a conversation about sex an...
Bree_05_15 | Last answer
anybody else super tired,even after a full night sleep?..I dnt know if this is to do with the whole recovering process but I am always tired! I could sleep all day and still wake up absolutely shattered! I was never like this before givi...
shak_436 | Last answer
I posted that hubby and I decided I would be a stay at home mom. Well I cant be because he has decided that alcohol is more important than anything or anyone else in this world. Surprise, surprise hes drinking again and hes mad at me of ...
Bri_1985 | Last answer
Bf and I had sex for the first time tonight since baby was born and we realized the condom broke but not until after we had finished. Aghhh! My baby is only 1month today.. I have my postpartum checkup on Thursday so it will be too soon f...
lena6238 | Last answer
My daughter is 5 weeks old and ever since we brought her home we have been in and out of the doctors because she has been puking up almost everything in her stomach after feeding! She can fall asleep and wake up hours later after eating ...
Mommatobe513 | Last answer
4043310_tn?1355916247
Erm not aboot our little ones am suddenly paranoid, my boyfriend doesnt hide anythin from me I browse his phone well he was in the bath and I saw a new app called hot social network girls. I searched it on my phone and read about the app...
Franky91 | Last answer
Was due june 3rd but she came may 31st via c section. She has been so cranky these past two days. I'm a single mom and experienced my first mommy break down last night. I think she may have an ear infection so im going to take her to...
BrittanyNicolee | Last answer
yday I decided to supplement my baby,Iv been giving my baby breast milk twice a day,and the rest of day formula.and now my baby seems so confused,after every bottle feed she just stares at me like shes really upset,like its me that she w...
shak_436 | Last answer
For the time being, my hubby and I both came to the decision that being a stay at home mom would be best for our kids. Im still going to keep going to school but until then the plan is for me to stay at home with our lil clan. I am think...
Bri_1985 | Last answer
So I'm having the worst pain ever on my left side not on my waist but up a little I had a c section its been 5 weeks idk what's going on I told my doc Saturday she said could.be from not digesting right but doesn't make since! It tingles...
Bree_05_15 | Last answer
So its been 5 weeks 3 days since my c section how's everyone else? How's the babies ??:)logan is good still won't sleep throughout the night:( which *****!! Hopefully soon he is now 22 nand a hf inches nd 10 pounds 6 ounces:) big baby:)
Bree_05_15 | Last answer
4043310_tn?1355916247
Ano I keep moanin about them but amelia is 2 weeks tomorrow and they havent even improved, infact I think I did something stupid had a bit of fun with the boyfriend a little foreplay and he really hurt me and when I went to the toilet th...
Franky91 | Last answer
Here I am thinking about what to buy my hubby for Fathers Day and he ***** up! He came home yesterday pale as a ghost. I was freaking out thinking he was going to have a seizure right there. He adamantly refused to go to the hospital... ...
Bri_1985 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...