Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.
Hi ladies I have a question and i will appreciated if you guys will answer my question and be as truthful as possible. My baby is 2 mo...
I feel like am goin to land pregnant again, I went for my 6 week check up at the doctors the other day and asked him if I could b put on ...
I am so unbelievably paranoid about gettin pregnant again and I dont think my boyfriend is worried. We still have had sex and amelia is 7...
soo scared lol!its going to be six weeks on tuesday since I given birth,and im still not ready for sex,im scared of it hurtin me alot..wh...
Oh ladies I don't know who was in more pain, my baby or myself. We went for our many injections for too months and my heart was bleeding...
So I have a family planning appt nd I'm really not wanting to.do birth control cuz I'm allergic to a lot! As well as I already gained a l...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.