Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.
81 - 100 (of 873) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
It will have been 4 weeks tomorrow since my c section I was wondering if any of u knew if it was safe to go in the spa?
2 answers |
And if so have u drank? I was just wondering cuz I've been wanting to drink but I'm breastfeeding so I was wondering exactly how it worke...
2 answers |
4043310 tn?1355916247
Did anyones cervix gdt stitches front to back a total repair? My stitches today burn and there itchy I cant walk unless am holdin myself ...
7 answers |
So I'm using the enfamil gas nd fuzziness just change to this couple days ago nd my baby keeps having diarrhea should I be worried...I br...
4 answers |
I have an interview scheduled for June 10th! Finally might be escaping my current "job" as a gas station employee! <3
10 answers |
my baby girl entered the world early hours this morning!still cant believe I did it!so glad shes here!she weighed in at 7pounds 2oz :-) t...
7 answers |
I decided to get the depo shot and sat was 3 weeks I had my newborn and got it yesterday. I haven't had any sex but still jst making sure...
10 answers |
Not really a poem. And I can't take credit for it. But I love it. Hope you do too. :) To the mum who's breastfeeding: Way to go! ...
3 answers |
4043310 tn?1355916247
41 weeks 10 days and am finally gettin to meet my baby, today is my inducation date am so excited and ready am also super.relaxed about t...
29 answers |
I woke up this morning feeling... well, upset. My hubby and I have 4 kids now... 8, 5, 2, & 3wks. The 8 & 5 yr olds are mine from a previ...
7 answers |
had severe bleeding this morning,went into emergency,was scared as hell..docs have done internal examination and have decided to induce m...
7 answers |
So my baby had enfamil with vitamin d and yesterday changed it to enfamil gas and fuzziness and my baby hasn't gone poop since last night...
11 answers |
Someone on here pointed out a good idea. Staying in contact on fb. Idk how much longer I'll have this app as is too. So if you'd like her...
3 answers |
Anyone else having this problem??? I did my last pregnancy but it wasntvthis bad! My legs below my knees itch like theres no tomorrow. Iv...
How do u know if u don't have enough ..
9 answers |
sorry for tmi in advance...im at week 40 today,and all day I'v had the urge to go for a no. #2,however when I do go hardly anything comes...
3 answers |
Im just so excited that my bubs is only 2wks yet hes already making cooing/happy noises. Hes rolling onto his right and left sides - but ...
15 answers |
3860275 tn?1358729710
I am 41+1 as of today, but finally got a date to meet our son. We went for an ultrasound today and they measured him at a whopping 10 lb...
4 answers |
My baby Jahmir R Gutierrez has made is grand entrance into the world!! He is 22" long, weighing 9lbs 2oz. He is so perfect, I could not a...
13 answers |
good morning ladies I was wondering if anyone may be able to help me with something yesterday morning (9dpo) I was having a lot of discha...
7 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community Resources