Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: May 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2014.
1 - 20 (of 190) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I feel really stupid posting this question, well more for advice. I had my daughter on 21st may It was quite a traumatic birth, afte...
My baby was born in May. She keeps getting heat-rash, or what i think is a heat-rash, any ideas on how to prevent and get rid? Thanks
1 answer |
Need some advise I had 2 sex partners which one I slept with on May 10,2014 only one time and he pulled out I don't remember when I start...
I loss my son Izan on may 4, 2014 it was a neonatal death he was 39 week and 3 day a full term baby..;( how do u guys cope with it I'm go...
2 answers |
I finally had my little boy may 21st he weighed 6 pounds 2 oz amd 20 inches !! Hes perfect!! (:
3 answers |
So I get induced a week tomorrow but the past week I've had small clumps of what I can only describe as "snot" in my pants !! Anybody els...
3 answers |
I'm 41weeks today and I am having really bad stomach pains. Feels like I hAve to poop really bad tried using the bathroom and nothing, st...
Im not due till June but wud love to hear about your experience? Xx
3 answers |
Iv taken a clear blue test 4 days before my periods due, i can see a very faint positive line, what do you think? Positive or negative?
2 answers |
I have already had to have my labor stoped once when I was only like 29 weeks. I am 36+6 I spent almost 10 hours in L&D last night. The ...
1 answer |
I am due any day and I have been taking suboxone the strips, I haven't been able to find subutext which is what pregnant women are suppos...
need advice im 37 weeks and was wondering how to get induced early considering I don't sleep well I don't move from my bed as my iron is ...
1 answer |
8050852 tn?1399238515
Hello, im anna. i missed my periods for 3months and mine are irregular cycles. Ive tried 7 home preganancy test and went to the doctor it...
Hello ladies! I've hit 39 weeks today! I'm excited and nervous at the same time...I'm so ready to meet my daughter! But nervous about the...
7140159 tn?1396533833
I cant get my husband to help me decide anything. I have three stepdaughters and a biological son. They all have the same initials SLE th...
3 answers |
My back is killing me! Hurts so bad can't getcomfy or relax at all!! Has anyone taken a muscle relaxer or even a half of one??
2 answers |
What is the most common solution to constipation ....I am 35 weeks and 3 days my appetite has increased big time but I cant hold anythin...
2 answers |
I become unconscious last Saturday and had a very serious fall belly first. It caused an abruption of the placenta. Which is where the pl...
1 answer |
We had baby Deegan today 3 weeks early and he was 8 pounds 4 ounces and 19 inches long. He needs a little oxygen because his lungs were n...
4 answers |
7194949 tn?1397949186
Okay I'm 35+3 today and for about a week now I've been having this thick, yellow (kind of a bright yellow) discharge and it has a very fa...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2014 Babies Community Resources