Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: May 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2014.

1 - 20 (of 190) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I feel really stupid posting this question, well more for advice. I had my daughter on 21st may It was quite a traumatic birth, after having to b induced, then it resulting in a emergency c-section. in the end got a beautiful ba...
bubblebox | Posted
My baby was born in May. She keeps getting heat-rash, or what i think is a heat-rash, any ideas on how to prevent and get rid? Thanks
Leoebs | Last answer
Need some advise I had 2 sex partners which one I slept with on May 10,2014 only one time and he pulled out I don't remember when I started my period but I know it was between the 13 to the 15 of May and and ended around the 19 or the 20...
Mommy972 | Posted
I loss my son Izan on may 4, 2014 it was a neonatal death he was 39 week and 3 day a full term baby..;( how do u guys cope with it I'm going insane I wish he was here I wanted him so bad more then words can explain he was so perfect 7 po...
Minathao | Last answer
I finally had my little boy may 21st he weighed 6 pounds 2 oz amd 20 inches !! Hes perfect!! (:
Nathan051514 | Last answer
So I get induced a week tomorrow but the past week I've had small clumps of what I can only describe as "snot" in my pants !! Anybody else got/had this or any idea on if it normal ??
k88alle | Last answer
I'm 41weeks today and I am having really bad stomach pains. Feels like I hAve to poop really bad tried using the bathroom and nothing, stomach is making noises but I've also for really bad burps and it's pretty consistent. I also feel li...
LC_91 | Posted
Im not due till June but wud love to hear about your experience? Xx
bubblebaybii | Last answer
Iv taken a clear blue test 4 days before my periods due, i can see a very faint positive line, what do you think? Positive or negative?
Jesyka92 | Last answer
I have already had to have my labor stoped once when I was only like 29 weeks. I am 36+6 I spent almost 10 hours in L&D last night. The Dr. checked me and said that I was only 1cm dialated and 60% effaced and that my lo is laying right ...
mmallin | Last answer
I am due any day and I have been taking suboxone the strips, I haven't been able to find subutext which is what pregnant women are supposed to take, I plan to go to a suboxone doctor and get my own prescription as soon as I have my baby,...
Jedsgirl35 | Posted
need advice im 37 weeks and was wondering how to get induced early considering I don't sleep well I don't move from my bed as my iron is 8.8 I cant take my iron tablets as I suffer with stomach alot and heart burn everyday I really need ...
Chelsea0796 | Last answer
8050852_tn?1399238515
Hello, im anna. i missed my periods for 3months and mine are irregular cycles. Ive tried 7 home preganancy test and went to the doctor it shows all negative.. And then i bought another one PT. It shows me a really really darkly and faint...
cunnaji | Posted
Hello ladies! I've hit 39 weeks today! I'm excited and nervous at the same time...I'm so ready to meet my daughter! But nervous about the pain...I've had a cervical cerclage placed at 20 weeks and here I am 19 weeks later! I've been thro...
mizza91 | Posted
7140159_tn?1396533833
I cant get my husband to help me decide anything. I have three stepdaughters and a biological son. They all have the same initials SLE therefore i need a first name that starts with an S and middle names that start with L. We already hav...
bama_mama | Last answer
My back is killing me! Hurts so bad can't getcomfy or relax at all!! Has anyone taken a muscle relaxer or even a half of one??
kat730 | Last answer
What is the most common solution to constipation ....I am 35 weeks and 3 days my appetite has increased big time but I cant hold anything im either throwing up a much wanted meal or as soon as I find something that sticks I have to go t...
lavender_stardust | Last answer
I become unconscious last Saturday and had a very serious fall belly first. It caused an abruption of the placenta. Which is where the placenta tears away from the uterine lining. I had contractions for days with leaking fluids & I was t...
Amberspring22 | Last answer
We had baby Deegan today 3 weeks early and he was 8 pounds 4 ounces and 19 inches long. He needs a little oxygen because his lungs were not ready but he is healthy and very quiet.
brandymamaof8 | Last answer
7194949_tn?1397949186
Okay I'm 35+3 today and for about a week now I've been having this thick, yellow (kind of a bright yellow) discharge and it has a very faint odor. It's also kind of goopy. I don't think it's my mucus plug but I'm a ftm so I really have n...
MamaJanes14 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2014 Babies Community Resources