Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: May 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2014.
21 - 40 (of 190) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Anyone due in May? Only 10 weeks left, feeling excited :)
11 answers |
At my dr appointment Wed I was told I'm 80% thinned out an he had dropped super low along with some fluid leaking an she expected me to g...
Went to my appt. And didnt know i was having contractions until they told me. They gave me a shot to stop the contractions and a shot for...
1 answer |
How can he just say its over? We have 4 kids and one on the way..we hav 21 years together how can he just lev...we hav problems but he sa...
2 answers |
I'm 28 weeks and had my check up & was told that my AF is a little low and am on ecotrin as treatment to increase the fluid. now I haven'...
2 answers |
hey Im due may 18th with my 4th. i already have 2 girls and a boy but we didn't find out with this one. does anyone know what there havin...
Im 26 weeks I really feel this is a boy my guts and dreams..idk but im feeling boy..or i realy want boy...i hav 3 girls already and 1 boy...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
Breastfeeding: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Breastfeeding/show/233 Birth Plan http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-Birth-Plan/...
Im 27 weeks and i am not sure if hes dropped or not like is it normal for him to drop this early? Im nervous...
463897 tn?1468017350
your community. If you or somebody you know would like to become a Community Leader, or would like additional information, please send a...
463897 tn?1468017350
your community. If you or somebody you know would like to become a Community Leader, or would like additional information, please send a...
I hav my baby very low breech sideways kiking my sides ugh lik trying to get out...im not really showing cuz of that if baby doesnt move ...
1 answer |
I will be 11 weeks tomorrow. Was just wondering if anyone elses baby was due on or close to may 22?
8 answers |
I am 26w3d and I am due May 10th .. But I have a feeling I might be due the end of April ! Excited waiting for this moment to come ! And ...
3 answers |
Hello lady I'm 20w3d and I've been having problems with eating I only eat maybe 700-900 calories a day and I lost 26lbs in a month sh...
3 answers |
Ok so I'm 23 weeks pregnant I've been having pain on the inside of my vagina like pinch like pain. I just went to go pee & this white sma...
1 answer |
Was wondering if any of you ladies started getting heartburn b/c mine sure has. ... What works best for you. ..any advice please?
2 answers |
Hey ladies ! I am 23 weeks, due May 15 with a baby boy and lately I have noticed that after I shave my legs, armpits or public hair the ...
1 answer |
If I'm 23 weeks how many months am I 5 months but am I close to 6 or I'm already 6
4 answers |
So I'm 5 months nd 2 weeks and. I've gained 7 pounds so far and I don't want to be over weight I started ar 174 and now 182 is it okay o...
3 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: May 2014 Babies Community Resources