Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: May 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2014.
41 - 60 (of 190) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello ladies I'm currently 22w6d pregnant I'm due May 12th It seems like time Is going by so fast I'm so ready to meet my little one havi...
3 answers |
I have been feeling movement allot in the last few weeks, today how ever I have not felt that much, is this normal to feel less movement?...
3 answers |
When are you ladies planning on doing your baby shower, My baby is due May 6. I am still not sure when do to my baby shower.
6 answers |
Hi ladies, This is my 1st pregnancy and I am 21 weeks. When is it normal to start feeling movement? I think I have felt some little b...
1 answer |
I thought it would be nice to start a thread for intros for new joining mommy to bes.... I'll start. I'm 20w5d and due May 3rd with my fo...
11 answers |
the past wk and half ive been feeling flutters...I thought I would of felt them way earlier being my fourth pregnancy.. every night his b...
1 answer |
So I'm 20 weeks pregnant and the father of my baby will be leaving the 21st of Jan. and won't be back until a month after baby is born. H...
1 answer |
Im 22weeks and am getting very strong pains in my back and abdo they feel like contractions but arent regular just extremly painful
2 answers |
I'm 13 weeks 2 days pregnant and I've been having a 'feeling' that I'm having a boy since the beginning, has anybody else just 'known' wh...
12 answers |
I'm 19 weeks and have been having really bad abdominal pains and my doctor said it's just round ligament pains but I swear it's contracti...
1 answer |
I'm having a baby boy!!!!!!! He's so cute he looks so much like his daddy!!!!!
2 answers |
had my ultrasound today baby is healthy which is my main concern but I found out im having a little boy..I was really hoping for a littl...
4 answers |
Hi I'm new here I have a Dr appointment Tuesday but thought I would get yalls opinions as well I'm 16 weeks 6 days with my 9th child for ...
2 answers |
flu
I have what seems to be the flu. The chills,fever,not.keeping anything down. What will help???
Was wondering when everyone felt there baby move i am 17 weeks and 5 day i sometime do but not always and it worries me bc with my first...
1 answer |
Hi I am 18 weeks and five days pregnant and everytime I lay down I get this really bad leg cramp in my right leg is there any thing I can...
2 answers |
6005122 tn?1393531086
So I am 20.5 weeks and I've noticed that my belly is HUGE compared to the first time around. With my prior pregnancy at 20 weeks you coul...
5 answers |
I'm currently 19 weeks and for the past week I've been getting cramping in my lower stomach and lower back....is this normal? I'd appreci...
3 answers |
Am 18 weeks today and i dont feel pregnant anymore .. iv stop feelin bubas move and am not feeling tierd anymore ... is this normal or sh...
5 answers |
My name is Nicole and I am due May 10 , with my second baby .. When is everyone else due? Also what does everyone think of the name Ali...
2 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: May 2014 Babies Community Resources